• Time
  • Show
Clear All

Comment

I miss my 20s...

Damn this winter mode crap!

Edit - one more for fun:

^ you just have to love that!
      Last edited by exexpat; 12-11-2010, 11:42 PM.
      My first JDM project after decades of European cars!

Comment

Yikes!
        The other Jaguar

Comment

Immediately reminded me of this
          Funny Videos: http://babajana.com Flash Games: http://ottogames.comSport: http://tbilisionline.com/sporthonda accord cool tuning

Comment

Drove my friends X300 this weekend and was crazy about the thing....Loved driving it. I really want one now

Comment

Originally posted by 525iT_Feen View Post
              I don't know why, but I watched the whole video. I'm in awe and disgust at the same time. At least the rest of this car (white Accord I mean) looks clean.

I wonder if part of my problem with the lambo Jag monstrosity above it the sheer amount of compound in the panel gaps. I've never seen it that bad and I used to get all of my cars repainted for show.
              Last edited by exexpat; 12-12-2010, 03:25 PM.

Comment

exexpat i friggan love your car
                cars and stuff

Comment

Originally posted by skrapez View Post
                  exexpat i friggan love your car
                  why thank you. I envy your low and camber - just don't know if I could do it with a 60 mile daily commute.

Comment

some of these look good, it's crazy.

Not sure about other Jags (X-types, etc.), but my friend has owned his new since 2001, Jaguar S-Type 4.0, drove it through highschool, only has like 80,000, babies it, and I swear to god, it's the biggest pile of shit, plastic pieces fall off, side markers fall off, car overheated back in like 2005 with us like at school and couldn't go home, no offense to anyone, and not saying they're all like that but, omg it's a pile. I guess I wanted to say this because of that rant you made about bmw.
                    Instagram: danimal._
                    Mercedes Build Thread
                    Falcon Build Thread

Comment

Originally posted by 525iT_Feen View Post

Comment

I don't recall saying bmws were of questionable quality. x and s types are known to have crap transmissions and awd systems. they use the same components (jatco) as vw, but the rear bias makes them even weaker. 2004 and newer received some updates and are supposedly better. I guess I'll find out.

Comment

2003.5 S-Types got the better trannies but there are still issues. Mine has the lurch which is kinda annoying.

I've had both BMW (01 540i/6) and now a Jag (03 STR) and there are pros and cons to both.

The 4.0s sucked major, as did the 5 speed autobox. The 4.2 is a much better motor along with the 6speed autobox. Of course the best is when you get it supercharged, but I am a bit bias.
                          Last edited by Michael Star; 12-12-2010, 08:36 PM.
                          The other Jaguar

Comment

Comment

The back window of the green x308, does it really say 'Pimpin aint easy'?!

Comment

Originally posted by Coops90 View Post
                                The back window of the green x308, does it really say 'Pimpin aint easy'?!
                                The other Jaguar

Comment

Working...
                                X