This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• $50 off your AccuAir purchase!

Alright, so it's obvious that air-ride is getting bigger and bigger, and more people are getting into it. As we all know, AccuAir is one of the best in the game when it comes to air management. With that being said, I'd like to help anybody looking to purchase an AccuAir setup, by offering you a discount of $50 off a purchase of $500 or more.

So breaking it down, to hopefully answer any curiosities...

WHO: You, a prospective AccuAir customer (serious customers only, please).

WHAT: $50 off a purchase of $500 or more (I will give you a coupon/discount code).

WHERE: I believe this offer is only valid when applied to the total directly on AccuAir's site: www.accuairsuspension.com

WHEN: Offer expires 12/31/2011

WHY: AccuAir Suspension sponsored me for my e-Level kit this summer. Along with the components, they provided me with a bundle of discount coupons, to obviously promote their product while offering a discount for those who purchase under my referral. At the same time, I will receive a $50 incentive for every successful (that is, someone who goes through with a qualifying purchase) referral I make.

It's just that simple; you get a nice discount, while I get something too. Not trying to sell anything here, just trying to help out some fellow enthusiasts.

If you have been seriously considering going with an AccuAir setup and would like to get a hold of one of these coupon codes, all you have to do is PM me, and I'll give you the code via the private message. That's it!

Oh, and Happy Holidays btw!
    AccuAir Suspension |

IG: @ultimatetaba

Cool deal, looks like good stuff, I'll keep it on my list when I'm ready. Wont ask for a coupon cause I know it wont be next year.

Comment

AccuAir is definitely quality. Good luck on your quest for air
      AccuAir Suspension |

Comment

Valid until the end of this year
        AccuAir Suspension |

Comment

I'll keep it on my list when I'm ready. Wont ask for a coupon cause I know it wont be next year.

Rc Helicopters|Wholesale Rc Helicopter Parts|
          Rc Helicopter

Comment

Yeah, it's a great idea to solve the big problem now we face, Hope it will come true...
            buy cheap cartier glasses as the best luxury gift

Comment

Working...
            X