Opinions on UAS and AirRunner: Input Please

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Opinions on UAS and AirRunner: Input Please

The time is coming near to purchase my air ride and i can get uas for 2300 no tax and i can get airrunner for 3000 no tax as well. price on both isnt really that big of a problem but i want to know which is better and more reliable.
    //// www.loweredclass.com \\\\

What car is this going on?
    Originally posted by Jesus Christ
    if "life, liberty and the pursuit of happiness" doesnt include being able to buy a huge veiny motherfucker then the declaration of independence isnt worth the hemp it was written on.
    Originally posted by Jedidiah
    he speaks the truth.. he doesn't even have the -- -- eyes.

Comment

Just remember that plastic fittings etc are ftl.

Brass that ish up.
      Originally posted by anth
      Lucky they didn't come into your house and disrespect your whole family.

Comment

350z

Comment

UAS all day every day. I sell their components and even run them on my own car daily. They're very helpful and they stand behind their product.

as for fittings I wouldnt use UA or AirRunner.. Eaton/Weather head is your only option if you want reliable fittings.

Hit me up if you're looking for a quote on those fittings or just have any questions.

Comment

When you say you can get a setup for $2300 do you mean the management or the management and the air struts?

Why not go with Accuair e-level which is the best way of managing your air and having UAS help you in building your struts?

Airrunner uses Accuair components for the majority of their system now so if that airrunner price of $3k includes struts i'd jump on that and run!

Comment

Originally posted by 525iT_Feen View Post
              When you say you can get a setup for $2300 do you mean the management or the management and the air struts?

Why not go with Accuair e-level which is the best way of managing your air and having UAS help you in building your struts?

Airrunner uses Accuair components for the majority of their system now so if that airrunner price of $3k includes struts i'd jump on that and run!
              management and air for both

Comment

if you plan to drive this car daily I would do a manual set-up. You would be eliminating almost all the electronics from the system in turn making your car a heck of a lot more reliable. Its a lot easier to change a damaged hose on the side of the freeway then to try and find gremlins when you start popping fuses. Im sure its not a normal thing becuase accuair does make a quality product but I've had a couple customers switch over to man. valves becuase they couldnt work the gremlins out with the electronics.

Comment

Originally posted by Amoney47 View Post
                  management and air for both
                  I would definitely go with air runner.

Originally posted by Pasquale View Post
                  if you plan to drive this car daily I would do a manual set-up. You would be eliminating almost all the electronics from the system in turn making your car a heck of a lot more reliable. Its a lot easier to change a damaged hose on the side of the freeway then to try and find gremlins when you start popping fuses. Im sure its not a normal thing becuase accuair does make a quality product but I've had a couple customers switch over to man. valves becuase they couldnt work the gremlins out with the electronics.
                  If your popping fuses chances are something isn't installed correctly. I don't sell accuair product for a living I just know it pretty well. All the harnesses are checked individually, the ecus and manifolds are all individually tested, and everything is gone over before shipping. 9 times out of 10 its an installation issue or something was programed wrong but can be straightened out with them over the phone same day. If its a defective part they replace it.

I just think the time of chasing air and using gauges with switches or autopilot to try and level your car out has come and gone and anyone trying to bag their car that isn't doing it to make a lot of noise should just do it with either switchspeed or e-level.

To each his own though.

Comment

very true.

The simple truth is exactly what you said though installed incorrectly could mean problems. Accuair is not a simple system by any stretch. Well made but I wouldn't trust it fully unless it was installed by Reno himself. I just like assurance. The nice thing about man. valves is its like air ride for dummies. First timer installers could nail it on the first try no problem.

Comment

AccuAir E-Level system looks good to me
                      Website | Facebook | Instagram @Broadway_Static

Comment

Originally posted by Pasquale View Post
                        very true.

The simple truth is exactly what you said though installed incorrectly could mean problems. Accuair is not a simple system by any stretch. Well made but I wouldn't trust it fully unless it was installed by Reno himself. I just like assurance. The nice thing about man. valves is its like air ride for dummies. First timer installers could nail it on the first try no problem.
                        I see where your coming from but it comes with pretty in-depth instructions and can be done right. At the end of the day I think we both agree switches are out.

Eitherway I still say airrunner for $3k. I don't know where you got that price but if it actually comes with air struts thats unreal.

Comment

From experience, When installed right (Which isn't that hard to wire an ign. hot, constant 12v, and a good ground) a good digital system out performs a manual system all day long, it is 1000 times easier to install, and way more user friendly, I have drivin on digital air control for over 15k miles in just the second half of the year!

But back to the question... If you have coil overs already then go with the UAS Its is super reliable, and the customer service is as great as the product.

Comment

Airrunner's struts are really the only thing you'll be paying for. You'll end replacing the cheap tanks, compressor & valves.
                            If they'd sell the struts by themselves for a reasonable price that would be the optimal situation. They don't so my vote is for UAS.

Comment

i used UAS along with Russel fittings and stainless braided lines ... love it and havent had any problems ...

Comment

Working...
                              X