No announcement yet.

fresh mickey thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

My last acquisition, haven't had any money to spend lately, but that should change after christmas.
    ///M 2.0
    G60 POWAR... never forget

Comment

Originally posted by Vegas13 View Post

dynasty 81's. Early Bday present from my gf. YES
      i see patent leather yummy yummy.
      ill be throwin up some fresh swag later tonight. wife gets home from 2 weeks in the states. left with 1 pair of shoes, comin back with 6 (IIRC 1 pair for the 3yo, 2 for the 6yo, 2 for her, 1 for me) thats how we roll
      Originally posted by M.Burroughs
      I'd have to say this site was founded on building the cars we wanted to build, despite if the rest of the car community liked it or not. This site was founded on freedom of automotive self expression and the passion that goes in to each and every build... This site is about doing what you like, whatever makes you happy, and not caring about what other people think...

Comment

Originally posted by jared1988 View Post
        i see patent leather yummy yummy.
        Ill be throwin up some fresh swag later tonight. Wife gets home from 2 weeks in the states. Left with 1 pair of shoes, comin back with 6 (iirc 1 pair for the 3yo, 2 for the 6yo, 2 for her, 1 for me) :d thats how we roll
        niiiiiiiceeee

Comment

arg the booty!
          me: black canvas Toms classics
          wife: french blue 13s, pink 6s, grey flats
          6yo: pink 6s, multicolor hydros
          3yo: pink and sparkley no name slip ons

my beast ass Toms. go cop some (toms.com) every pair you buy, he gives to a child in need. win win for a shoe head
          Last edited by jared1988; 11-29-2010, 04:58 PM.
          I'd have to say this site was founded on building the cars we wanted to build, despite if the rest of the car community liked it or not. This site was founded on freedom of automotive self expression and the passion that goes in to each and every build... This site is about doing what you like, whatever makes you happy, and not caring about what other people think...

Comment

Just ordered.

- Kielan (Key-lin)

Comment

^ recognize those shoes.

Good deal

Cole

Originally posted by FluidMotorUnion
              yeah it's got turbo and it looks decent stanced, but it's a fucking Neon, the survived-abortion of the 90's auto industry.

Comment

Got them for $30.20 shipped.

Shoes that is.
                - Kielan (Key-lin)

Comment

arg the booty!

my beast ass Toms. go cop some (toms.com) every pair you buy, he gives to a child in need. win win for a shoe head
                  siiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiick!!!!!

Comment

daddy got fucked that. wifey fuckin over ran me. also ordered her some aj13s in black and voltage cherry http://pickyourshoes.com/item.asp?itemname=17472 whore. i could of gone with a fresh pair of french blues... shes just mad i still got more shoes than her
                    Last edited by jared1988; 11-29-2010, 06:56 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by Kielan View Post
                      I'm sorry.
                      Watches > *

Comment

I haven't bought new clothes for myself in about 3 years. With the exeption of snowmobiling gear, I get clothes as gifts and wear that until I get another gift to replace that. lol, I am cheap as shit when it comes to clothing.

The Kia has been parted.

Comment

Originally posted by Eric the Ricer View Post
                          Watches > *
                          I was trying to be sly about your Redskins fan hood.
                          - Kielan (Key-lin)

Comment

Ahhhh haha, yeah, I'm a pseudo fan, supporting the home team and what not. Wanted to go see my Bucs play Baltimore but tickets were stupid expensive.

Comment

arg the booty!

Another Air Jordan collector? I Like what i see, i also picked up the 13's on black friday!
                              1999 E36 M3 Cosmos
                              Longboarding, and BMW's

Comment

Originally posted by PaidInGum View Post
                                Another Air Jordan collector? I Like what i see, i also picked up the 13's on black friday!
                                i wanted a fresh set, i have the first retro but money was tight (in my eyes). aparently not in my wife quite upset i was... ESPECIALLY since she was like "oh they have blue on them, i dont like blue." still a whore... lucky i can sleep on the altitudes cause i already have them and still in fairly good condition, but i WILL be getting wht/red high tops and playoffs when they drop.

just a small collection
                                Last edited by jared1988; 11-29-2010, 10:15 PM.

Comment

Working...
                                X