No announcement yet.

Eurowise Project 500hp turbo awd 1984 rabbit GTI

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

this is what custom is all about. my hat goes off to you guys.

Comment

Mike it's Warren. Did you cut up his mk1 floor pan yet? If not, how bad is it? I need it for my rabbit, mine is completly rotted away. Tell the owner i'm not paying for it either .

Comment

Originally posted by nothers View Post
        Mike it's Warren. Did you cut up his mk1 floor pan yet? If not, how bad is it? I need it for my rabbit, mine is completly rotted away. Tell the owner i'm not paying for it either .
        Warren how you doing buddy? frame rails were pretty mangled from being low, I also think someone already has dibs on them as well. i will find out and let you know sir.

Specializing in Volkswagen, Audi, and BMW service, performance & Fabrication in Charlotte North Carolina

Comment

Originally posted by eurowise View Post
          Warren how you doing buddy? frame rails were pretty mangled from being low, I also think someone already has dibs on them as well. i will find out and let you know sir.
          Thanks buddy!! Forgot to tell you how sick this is coming out!! If he drives it like a girl i'm gonna c**t punch him . I was promised an all wheel burnout at H2O 2011.

Comment

This build is intense. I love your commitment to keeping it as oem as you can... impressive stuff

- www.bagriders.com - Email us at: sales@bagriders.com -

- Did you find a lower price? We Price Match! -

Comment

you 100% encapsulate the current stanceworks article on Fab work. you my friend are so fuckin pro it is unbelievable. now wait as i pick up the parts of my body that have fallen to pieces looking at this build thread..

Comment

reason enough to sign up finally. insane.
                ....you stink like new car....

Comment

Just read through the entire thread for the second time: drunk, and I can say it was better sober. That means a lot lol. Fucking insane build hahaha
                  1988 Toyota MR2 Supercharged
                  Stance:Nation Feature | Build Thread

Comment

MORE. give me MORE

Comment

quick pictures. updates and descriptions later!

Specializing in Volkswagen, Audi, and BMW service, performance & Fabrication in Charlotte North Carolina

Comment

Originally posted by nothers View Post
                        Thanks buddy!! Forgot to tell you how sick this is coming out!! If he drives it like a girl i'm gonna c**t punch him . I was promised an all wheel burnout at H2O 2011.
                        Warren i made a bet with Nash that if we finish this car by H20 he will do an AWD burnout from light to light in front of convention center at H20 2011! I said "deal!" and this is the product so far after 6 weeks of work.

Comment

lurking for a while but this was enough to get me to sign up!

Sub'ed!!
                          96 Lexus LS400 Airred out on Ordens
                          88 930 - 500+hp, canned on K18R's "the Porker"
                          00 V6 Focus - slammed on RS's "the V6Mistake" **SOLD**

by ZX3Tuning, on Flickr

Comment

Damn, epic build dude!
                            MB Obsidian Black Metallic Crossfire SRT-6
                            Instagram - @osshwa

Comment

wow, crazy shit. its amazing wut a man will do for something he wants
                              Originally posted by M.Burroughs
                              I'd have to say this site was founded on building the cars we wanted to build, despite if the rest of the car community liked it or not. This site was founded on freedom of automotive self expression and the passion that goes in to each and every build... This site is about doing what you like, whatever makes you happy, and not caring about what other people think...

Comment

hmmmmmm.. a little weekend project... looking good so far..

Comment

Working...
                                X