No announcement yet.

Michigan 240

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Awwwyeahhh just what i want to get an s13 for make a drift missile and fuck around with it!
    Originally posted by Shade
    Yeah I'd be the idiot on here with a slammed Testarossa with some serious camber issues..

Comment

dislike the wing. rest is looking promising

Comment

Originally posted by Dudermagee View Post
        Dude get that battery back where its supposed to go.
        It releases fumes that can fuck you up.
        We have a cover for it, but we don't drive it too often, so we haven't put it on yet.

Originally posted by Mike G View Post
        Thats what I call a fun project car
        Where having fun, adding random parts when I get the money and time. Slowly but surely it's getting done.

Originally posted by willis View Post
        Your new wheels look nice. 15 or 16 inch mesh wheels on 240s can look nice, especially with the rocket bunny wing. Just don't do too many more stupid things like stripping the paint and adding decals, or you'll ruin it.

+1 for michigan, I grew up there <3
        +1 for s13, I had one <3
        I'll have tires in the Spring so I can finally see it together. And after the tires, the exterior aside from paint. I'm thinking either white or a dark grey. Michigan and S13 represent.

Originally posted by Youngthugga View Post
        I'm so incredibly surprised someone knows taylor, let alone one of his OG masterpieces, he used to work for my dad a while back, he's awesome in a totally balls out insain kinda way. That being said I'm digging the s13, what do you plan on doing about the engine bay?
        The engine bay? Probably rebuild it. I'm leaning toward a more classic feel, aside form the shark face, but everything is going to be a little more subdued.

Originally posted by Hayseed View Post
        Total fan of this man. I say don't worry about the engine bay at all yet, keep up the good work and just drift the shit outta the sohc.
        That's what I'm planning on. Just a fun mess around car that gets some mods every now and then.

Originally posted by Chris05ppwz View Post
        Awwwyeahhh just what i want to get an s13 for make a drift missile and fuck around with it!
        If I had room, I'd totally have another strictly as a missle. Sadly, our sub-division has no room.

Originally posted by ShadowWabbit View Post
        dislike the wing. rest is looking promising
        It looks a little odd right now, but I think once the car is painted, it should blend it pretty well.
        '89 240SX
        Flickr

Comment

I've neglected this forum for awhile. I haven't really done much from my last post aside from finally getting the wheels on with some Hankook RS3s.

Done by E_Delaney, on Flickr

Scrape by E_Delaney, on Flickr

Now I'm getting ready for a new gas tank, since mine leaks, then maybe one more big thing to finish off the warm season. Although I don't know what.
          '89 240SX
          Flickr

Comment

I was such a noob when I made this. I can't even bring myself to reread my old posts. But here's where my car is now, almost 10 years later. I don't know how to upload full photos.

42196857_10156845032344974_3886295857795956736_o.jpg65138731_10157550875129974_3709006329440894976_o.jpg
            Last edited by NISM0_SKYLINE; 05-31-2020, 04:07 PM.
            '89 240SX
            Flickr

Comment

cool to see you still own it and it still stock body! Never chop it!!
              My car isn't stanced, just low

Instagram: @therealjetplane for day to day shit with the car

Comment

loving the mesh wheels - suits it well!
                Cars, Food & Coffee

Instagram: @carsfoodandcoffee | Youtube: Cars, Food & Coffee

Comment

Working...
                X