Michigan 240

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Michigan 240

I'm a bit nervous to post here since I know my car is nowhere near the ones here. I have an '89 240 I got a few years ago for about $1,200, not all paid buy me. I let it sit for awhile since I had no money besides my birthday and Christmas. I bought a Megan Racing exhaust a few years ago which now I'm a little leary about, but I can deal. Just recently I bought Powered by Max Coilover, all paid by Home Depot , and got them put on. Right now I've kind of stop since winter is coming and we have no room in the garage. I'm still trying to figure out what I want to do next. I'm going between either wheels, finishing off the suspension, or getting the engine a little more....well better I guess. On to the current pictures....

Not wound down all the way, yet.

Aw Yea

Just a little stripped.

I know it's nowhere near finished, but I'm hoping it's going in a positive direction. Being in the middle of Michigan I really don't have too many friends who even know about Stanceworks so I'm by myself, other then the internet. I will get it painted someday too, it just hasn't came up yet.
    '89 240SX
    Flickr

Nice! Keep up with the updates, I wanna see where this goes.

Welcome To StanceWorks!
    |My Blog|flickr| Currently own: '96 S-10, and '97 Maxima; Soon to own: '95 S14

Originally posted by DuWerk
    Drama you are like god
    Originally posted by SwearBear
    Lol, yes its a 5 speed manuel. I **** automatic >.< And just because its a kia doesnt mean it doesnt have guts or power. 273whp with extreamly very little done to it like less then $100 done to it.

Comment

Nice. Getting somewhere.

Welcome to StanceWorks

Main Page - Facebook - Flickr - Instagram - Twitter
      Originally posted by Oxer
      You know who Jason is? Anyone here read the Bible or know most of the stories etc? Who's the guy that stands at the gate and decides if you get into heaven or not? That's Jason. He processes everyone in the intro threads and welcomes them.
      Originally posted by Average_Jerk
      Also you relinquish all of your rights by posting in RT. You can be banned at any time for no reason at all.

Comment

We all gotta start somewhere.

Welcome to StanceWorks.
        - Kielan (Key-lin)

Comment

i used to have a 240, they can be quite appealing. do that shit

Comment

Thanks everybody, glad to here it's coming along good.

Here's the one big thing I want to do, but really have no clue how it will come out: I love flares, and the Rocket Bunny flares really catch my eye. Once I get a little more money and bette weather, I may get them. But thing I want to do is throw a light pod on the hood. I love Rally racing and want to mix the style into my 240. I think a lowered, wide 240 with a light pod would look awesome, I just need money. How's that sound for a radical Idea?
            '89 240SX
            Flickr

Comment

No to the light pod

Comment

Light pod is a negatory.
                - Kielan (Key-lin)

Comment

Originally posted by NISM0_SKYLINE View Post
                  Thanks everybody, glad to here it's coming along good.

Here's the one big thing I want to do, but really have no clue how it will come out: I love flares, and the Rocket Bunny flares really catch my eye. Once I get a little more money and bette weather, I may get them. But thing I want to do is throw a light pod on the hood. I love Rally racing and want to mix the style into my 240. I think a lowered, wide 240 with a light pod would look awesome, I just need money. How's that sound for a radical Idea?
                  DO THAT SHIT! i had wide ass jun flares on my 240. go against the grain

Comment

Bare metal hood? I'll run with it for awhile.

Half Off by NISM0_SKYLINE, on Flickr

(Not done btw)

I like this picture.

Garage Front by NISM0_SKYLINE, on Flickr
                    '89 240SX
                    Flickr

Comment

cool, now show us the skids pics!
                      sigpic
                      Midmounted Mazda Minitruck video build thread - www.youtube.com/pimppalacecustoms
                      Build pics and randomness - www.facebook.com/pimppalacecustoms
                      Long term project 340i (Lexus V8 powered e21) http://www.stanceworks.com/forums/sh...highlight=340i

Comment

Once it gets going, I'll have pics .

Due to cold weather, again, I got a little behind on the car. Yesterday though, we started on the single windscreen blade. Now all we have to do is figure out how to get it to actually go across the whole windscreen.

Single Blade Full On by NISM0_SKYLINE, on Flickr

Single Blade by NISM0_SKYLINE, on Flickr
                        '89 240SX
                        Flickr

Comment

240 BRUTAL!!!!

take care of him
                          back to basic's - 1972 RWD

Opel 1604S

Comment

Why with the windshield wiper?

Comment