Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

dude got it all cleared yet?
    Originally posted by anth
    Lucky they didn't come into your house and disrespect your whole family.

Comment

this weekend 100% ox it will be cleared!! SOO HAPPY!!

TD06 time BIATCH!!! muhahaha

Comment

Haha grats dude, Im gonna stop by dw tomorrow, if they have tubs in ill grab one for you!
        Originally posted by anth
        Lucky they didn't come into your house and disrespect your whole family.

Comment

have second thoughts about them now... not sure i need them when i run 40 profile tyres...

save yourself the time and dont go.. but i still want some bracing on the cage done haha..

Comment

If anyone has nothing to do tomorrow night and would like to meet up in the CBD area, ive already organised a meet up at a couple photoshoot locations in the CBD area
            Meet is at 8pm tomorrow (tuesday) night.
            PM me if your keen, and ill forward you the address to chuck into your GPS

Comment

Here are some pics of that meet i mentioned in the previous post! Got a few handfuls of cars rockin up. Only 1 with decent offsets in regards to stance but was a good meet with a wide range of different tastes and styles! Note; was not an official stanceworks meet. it was just a get together!

Comment

TOCA meet?

Comment

Yes and no. Im active on tocau so i originally posted the meet there. However, i also sent out invites to anyone else i knew that had a modded car. This is how our westside meets usually happen. organised by a tocau member, but anyone else is welcome!

Comment

Working...
                  X