No announcement yet.

1995 e320 (hwy hntr)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

i need shorter struts that the factory ones... the kyb's doesn't offer something different than the OEM...

i gotta ask about custom made shocks... that's the only way...

flickr

Comment

Originally posted by projektzwo View Post
      i need shorter struts that the factory ones... the kyb's doesn't offer something different than the OEM...

i gotta ask about custom made shocks... that's the only way...
      probably gonna be just about the same price if not more expensive than the bilsteins
      1990 Mercedes 300CE- 24 valve

Comment

Originally posted by conski View Post
        probably gonna be just about the same price if not more expensive than the bilsteins
        no no...in my country things like this one are so cheap...

couple years ago a friend of mine told me that even in my town there are people which can make the struts shorter, by cutting the top of it and the make just a new carving, sounds easy to do, but i'm sure it's not... also the price was something about 20-30euro per shock...

flickr

Comment

as far as shocks...I've been told that bilstein sports are good, but that was from the old people on the mercedes specific forums...so...don't know how good their word is, they're wrong on a lot of stuff. I need shocks as well.

some other shots of my car I took with a fish eye I thought looked cool.

Instagram: danimal._
          Mercedes Build Thread
          Falcon Build Thread

Comment

Love the fish eye shots man !
            C280 Build Thread
            C43 ///AMG Build Thread
            E320 Wagon Build Thread

Follow me on Instagram:@SD_210

Comment

This is a perfect W124!
              Where did you find the diesel fender, I've had difficulty finding...
              and is that a C36 engine?
              - Garrett

@mtm_garrett on Instagram

Comment

Originally posted by SD202 View Post
                Love the fish eye shots man !
                thanks man =)
                Originally posted by mtm_motors View Post
                This is a perfect W124!
                Where did you find the diesel fender, I've had difficulty finding...
                and is that a C36 engine?
                I looked good and hard for that diesel fender, they're pretty rare as they only came on one of the last years of the diesel w124, I think I eventually found it on peachparts or something.

and ya it's a C36 Engine, came with a 6month warranty
                Mercedes Build Thread
                Falcon Build Thread

Comment

That's awesome!
                  I've got a '94 E320. Lol I might be making a black clone of your car in the future...
                  - Garrett

@mtm_garrett on Instagram

Comment

whats the info on that motor? i'm not familiar at all with mercedes.

Comment

M104 FTW i got a 96 2.8 M104 (c280) same block just a 88mm bore instead of the AMG 3.6 m104 that has 91mm bore . how much did u scoop up the 3.6 for ?
                      C280 Build Thread
                      C43 ///AMG Build Thread
                      E320 Wagon Build Thread

Follow me on Instagram:@SD_210

Comment

m104's are the shit!
                        1990 Mercedes 300CE- 24 valve

Comment

Im pretty sure you came in my work one day, haha I remember taking a pic of a benz that looked a lot like yours in the parking lot and i assume there isnt many like it in jax. Looks good man.

Comment

Originally posted by BMA View Post
                            Im pretty sure you came in my work one day, haha I remember taking a pic of a benz that looked a lot like yours in the parking lot and i assume there isnt many like it in jax. Looks good man.
                            where do you work? And thanks for the compliment =)

another pic I found on someone's facebook from the rally

Mercedes Build Thread
                            Falcon Build Thread

Comment

Took some pics on the 11th of November, I think the car is gradually getting lower, but it may be just me, IDK. Lemme know what you guys think. It rubs hardcore with people in the car turning and hitting bums and stuff, need my fenders rolled or what do you guys think? I mean, it doesn't seem that close to the fender or nothing. Also, took it to the MB dealer, and they were complaining that it was too low, lol, they couldn't drive it onto the lift they have there, they had to get out and push it onto the lift (cause' of the weight I guess)...it was one of those lifts that are on flush to the ground for like the SLR's and stuff. I found it funny, and I'm only gonna go lower too

anyways here are the pics

Also, getting something in the mail tomorrow for the Merc, and I'm getting it all gussied up for christmas, so more pics in the future
                              Mercedes Build Thread
                              Falcon Build Thread

Comment

Sick w124! Seriously though, what is up with the trucker antenna? Monos were an awesome choice....always look so good on these cars. That last pic makes me think how nice a brabus muff would look, the old school w124/r129 dual tipped angled style. Anyway, good work, looks like a fun roadtrip!

Comment

Working...
                                X