No announcement yet.

hakhawks cosmos e36 coupe

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• That's a pretty neat setup. I think you've help inspire my new HID setup. Thanx

W I L D M A N 'S R O D S H O P

R.I.P P.WALKER 2013/11/30

Comment

• received my s54 crank pulley today, will get the front aircon pulley machined off, because donotneed. also has center bolt addon for turning motor over easier.

and gave the car a quick wash, because i'll be hopefulyl getting repair quotes for insurance tomorrow. excuse the shitty overexposed picture :p

Comment

• ordered these last night, alpina softlines 17x8.5 et12, 17x10 et28. impulse buy, because 10s. now to decide what colour will work with how the cars setup as is.

Comment

• cranked up the mini lathe today, and took the aircon section off the s54 crank pulley. will throw some paint on it sometime to make it all black.

Comment

• threw a reco alternator in today, it was squealing a couple weeks ago, and id replaced the pulleys. alternator was only thing i didnt do when i put the motor in.

Comment

• so they arrived today, with tyres, so i had to do a test fit.

Comment

• I'm loving the new wheels.
                lurkin and murkin

Comment

• got the tyres stripped off today, currently playing wth some paint stripper, but i think ill just get them blasted before painting

can fit 3 wheels in the boot again!!

Comment

• had a look at the gutter rash, overall, its pretty good.

this is the worst rash before touching it.

and after(a different section to above pic, but was same amount of rash)

so there will be a couple light nicks in the edge if i cant get them out, will probably just fill them before paint.

random pics

yeh, dont think these have ever been cleaned

Comment

• today i received my plugs and sockets to make my hid patch harness(so im not butchering oem wiring), and rear end reinforcement plates where the diff subframe bolts to.

and a mate dropped by in his new e46 m3 track car, he imported from uk.

Comment

• I love the sheer amount of work thats gone into this. Where most people would give up and just "be happy" you have gone to the next level in the search for perfection.
                        Well done! I cant believe how such a little (but beefy) 8" sub slams so damn hard. Just need a matching front speaker setup now

Too bad I missed mark when I called in yesterday, his M3 track car looks P0RN!!!

Comment

• so i dropped the car off yesterday to the repairer, now to wait for the guys insurance assessor to come sign off on it. also still waiting for the bootlid. hopefully see that tomorrow.

today i started cutting the headight lenses out to clear the new hids. got one side done, with some chipping around the edges. if i cant find some trim rings, ill redo another one at a later date.

second one is half done, but ran out of time to finish it.

jig to stop it moving around, seeing as the holesaw has no guide drill bit.

center cut out, can see where it broke off near the end. the lens wasnt exactly flat, and i may have put a bit too much pressure on at the end.

and mounted in the light housing. will need to make sure the light is dead center, so it doesnt look weird

Comment

• Wow, great idea for the headlights. What car are the lenses from?

Comment

• s2000 im pretty sure, theretrofitsource.com does a kit with brackets for the 36 now.

Comment

• Wow, that's a seriously cool stanced E36 BMW 3 series mate. Those BBS wheels really do make a difference to the look of the car. Love your work!

Any further info on your mates imported E46 M3 track car? Amazing!

Comment

Working...
                                X