Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
Results 51 to 75 of 87

Thread: Hobbies, what do you do

  1. #51
    Vegas13 Guest

    Default

    im king? i have a sunk E30. how am i king? ive been here since february, do i post how im a mega "stancer" which doesnt exist. when people say Stancing etc that sounds fucking retarded. Stance refers to the height of the vehicle and how the wheels sit in the wells. "that car has a nice stance" not "im gonna stance my car tonight" keilan says his life is only about stance but rocks a lowered integra, on stock wheels. NOT poking. how are you gonna jump at me saying i think im king? or someone thinks i am?


    i dont intend to start shit, but everytime i come across a post by you. i am annoyed.
    for someone to make a thread about people using the word rims instead of wheels....
    Last edited by Vegas13; 12-06-2010 at 01:57 PM.

  2. #52
    Join Date
    Feb 2010
    Location
    Brooklyn, NY
    Posts
    40,593

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Vegas13 View Post
    im king? i have a sunk E30. how am i king? ive been here since february, do i post how im a mega "stancer" which doesnt exist. when people say Stancing etc that sounds fucking retarded. Stance refers to the height of the vehicle and how the wheels sit in the wells. "that car has a nice stance" not "im gonna stance my car tonight" keilan says his life is only about stance but rocks a lowered integra, on stock wheels. NOT poking. how are you gonna jump at me saying i think im king? or someone thinks i am?


    i dont intend to start shit, but everytime i come across a post by you. i am annoyed.
    How do you not intend to start shit with a post like that. Dude I joke around, I'm pretty sure that was pretty obvious. I'm a 17 year old kid in college. What do you want from me. I'm saving to get my car where I want it to be more than you are rocking fake wheels on a beat ass e30. Who are you to say anything. I post in off topic if you look at my posts you'd see that over 3/4 of them are in off topic. Get off your high horse thinking you are so much better than me. Cause you're not. Either learn to take a joke or don't post at all.
    - Kielan (Key-lin)

  3. #53
    Vegas13 Guest

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Kielan View Post
    How do you not intend to start shit with a post like that. Dude I joke around, I'm pretty sure that was pretty obvious. I'm a 17 year old kid in college. What do you want from me. I'm saving to get my car where I want it to be more than you are rocking fake wheels on a beat ass e30. Who are you to say anything. I post in off topic if you look at my posts you'd see that over 3/4 of them are in off topic. Get off your high horse thinking you are so much better than me. Cause you're not. Either learn to take a joke or don't post at all.

    im sorry my 17,866 views on my " beat ass e30" were in the way of this post.

    NEVER once did i say i was better than you.
    Last edited by Vegas13; 12-06-2010 at 02:05 PM.

  4. #54
    Join Date
    Feb 2010
    Location
    Brooklyn, NY
    Posts
    40,593

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Vegas13 View Post
    im sorry my 17,866 views on my " beat ass e30" were in the way of this post.
    Congrats you bump your build thread everyday. Do you want a medal for having so many views? Just cause you have views doesn't mean the car isn't beat and that youre "doing it right".
    - Kielan (Key-lin)

  5. #55
    Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Location
    Nashvegas, TN
    Posts
    4,201

    Default

    Both of you relax.

    Vegas, his post was obviously a joke. I'm surprised you couldn't tell.

    Kielan, relax, no need to get defensive.

    Also, thread views are irrelevant. TubGirl probably as 10 million views, doesn't make it awesome.

  6. #56
    Join Date
    May 2010
    Location
    Frederick, MD
    Posts
    2,323

    Default

    Cigars, drinking, cruising, working on a POS e28 that I love, bike building, graphic design, sucking at photography.
    Christof Goulart
    FCGoulartDesign.

  7. #57
    Join Date
    Nov 2010
    Location
    Charlotte, NC
    Posts
    4,332

    Default

    Working out, training body builders, anything in or around a gym I am a part of

  8. #58
    Vegas13 Guest

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by M.Burroughs View Post
    Both of you relax.

    Vegas, his post was obviously a joke. I'm surprised you couldn't tell.

    Kielan, relax, no need to get defensive.

    Also, thread views are irrelevant. TubGirl probably as 10 million views, doesn't make it awesome.
    tubgirl is awesome! jkjk

    maybe its just a monday thing dude. dont take it personal

  9. #59
    Join Date
    May 2010
    Location
    Deuce Oh Four
    Posts
    3,700

    Default

    Work, Build lowriders, Build bmx's when i get a chance(havent in a couple years). Help friends on thier cars. Design some stuff in Photoshop. Lots of forum browsing and of course. COD Blackops. lol. Oh and reading.
    Last edited by benz88; 12-06-2010 at 02:34 PM.

  10. #60
    Join Date
    Jan 2010
    Location
    under Kielan's bed
    Posts
    7,941

    Default

    i work out. i jerk off. i smoke cigars. i drink whiskey. good times..
    cars and stuff

  11. #61
    Join Date
    Nov 2010
    Location
    Charlotte, NC
    Posts
    4,332

    Default

    i like to sit on my hand till it gets numb..............

  12. #62
    Join Date
    May 2010
    Location
    Frederick, MD
    Posts
    2,323

    Default

    Dutch rudder.

    Err.. huh?
    Christof Goulart
    FCGoulartDesign.

  13. #63
    Join Date
    Dec 2009
    Location
    Norway
    Posts
    104

    Default

    Riding trails in the Norwegian mountains and doing dumb things.


  14. #64
    Join Date
    May 2010
    Location
    Frederick, MD
    Posts
    2,323

    Default

    ^Just put my life to shame with a single sentence and photo.
    Christof Goulart
    FCGoulartDesign.

  15. #65
    firelizard Guest

    Default

    I'm an astronaut in my spare time.

  16. #66
    Join Date
    Dec 2009
    Location
    Norway
    Posts
    104

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by runningpanda View Post
    ^Just put my life to shame with a single sentence and photo.
    Haha. Thanks, I guess. It`s all good!

  17. #67

    Default

    I'm married, so I get one hobby ouside hanging with her.

    I work as an executive chef, work out, chill with the wife and dogs, and car stuff in the spare time.
    SLAMMED GARAGE
    slammedgarage@hotmail.com

  18. #68
    Join Date
    Nov 2010
    Location
    Charlotte, NC
    Posts
    4,332

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by runningpanda View Post
    Dutch rudder.

    Err.. huh?
    Id go with the Rusty hook, its easy and quick and can be done to almost anybody

  19. #69
    Join Date
    May 2010
    Location
    Deuce Oh Four
    Posts
    3,700

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by firelizard View Post
    I'm an astronaut in my spare time.
    oh you too? im a fulltime sunken battleship E30 builder.

  20. #70
    Join Date
    Feb 2010
    Location
    Brooklyn, NY
    Posts
    40,593

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by firelizard View Post
    I'm an astronaut in my spare time.
    Do you have a W8 Passat?
    - Kielan (Key-lin)

  21. #71
    Join Date
    May 2010
    Location
    Deuce Oh Four
    Posts
    3,700

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Kielan View Post
    Do you have a W8 Passat?
    i do. its on my e30's roofrack.

  22. #72
    firelizard Guest

    Default

    Well actually, I just watch the Space channel, and read about astronauts.

  23. #73
    Join Date
    May 2010
    Location
    Frederick, MD
    Posts
    2,323

    Default

    Rusty hook is a friday thing. Can't let something that special become a daily routine...
    Christof Goulart
    FCGoulartDesign.

  24. #74
    Join Date
    Mar 2010
    Location
    Alexandria, VA
    Posts
    291

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by M.Burroughs View Post
    Both of you relax.

    Vegas, his post was obviously a joke. I'm surprised you couldn't tell.

    Kielan, relax, no need to get defensive.

    Also, thread views are irrelevant. TubGirl probably as 10 million views, doesn't make it awesome.
    theres a hell of a lot of OT in that thread, too. not trying to talk shit, just sayin.

  25. #75
    Join Date
    Dec 2009
    Location
    Latham, NY
    Posts
    606

    Default

    snowboarding, going to shows/concerts, partying, going to clubs, photography, trying to culture myself every once in a while...oh and drinking is involved in pretty much everyone of those hobbies, and including cars (who works on cars/hangs out at car shows and remains sober, not i), so i guess that's my biggest hobby.

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •