Bagged S4's

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Kielan View Post
    Just get better coils. That nagaro that was featured on here is static and looks stunning. Bagging an s4 defeats the point of having an s4 IMO. Look into coils with shorter struts and greater ability to go lower.
    short strut coils/coils that have been spun down all the way also defeat the purpose of having an S4 then....without taking corrective measures to fix control arm/tie rod angle which, when wrong, contribute to having horrible bump steers and a bad roll center....so if the person just wants low....bag it.

Comment

Originally posted by andrew@openroad View Post
      did a little moar interwebz looks and came across ORT, does this audi have bagyard bombers on it, i only saw setups for different mkXX golf's. just wondring whats available.

Comment

Hey bro what size you running on rims and tires also the offset.
        looking clean

Comment

Originally posted by andrew@openroad View Post
          what wheel and tire size.. also the offset keep it clean bro

Comment

here is my a4 on airlift struts and e-level management...i havnt touched my camber however but running 17x8.5 et 25 17x9.5 et 20 i think

to get it on the ground you need to cut the rain tray tho...not sure if you are prepared to do that

IMG_1840 by .:hinrichs:., on Flickr

here it was trying on some 19s

Nue 3 by .:hinrichs:., on Flickr
            Insta Mintyhinrichs

Comment

man those 19's are sick what size and offset i am looking for that clean look.. i am going to be ridding bagged and want to have that look

Comment

airbags on a s4 do not handle as well as a good ohlins coilover.

Comment

Originally posted by Skibum291 View Post
                  currently sitting on stock wheels with Variant 1's- spun them down pretty far and while still low-its not low enough- I dont want to pull helpers because the ride to h20 was painful enough as is haha
                  Why dont you just shorten your struts as you have a great perfomaning set of coils anyways? You can still bag it if youre not satisfied. Shortened struts will also add comfort to your current set-up.

Best coils for static lowness are factory shortened H&Rs (H&R Rebound). There are three stages available via www.ah-exclusive-parts.com: 30,50 and 80 which means the struts are 30mm/50mm/80mm shortened. (1st stage about an inch, 2'' and a good 3'').
                  This guy works for H&R so the coils wont be half-assed amateur products in any way.
                  Take a look at these coils he made for an mk3 Golf

I got the Rebound 30s and im super satisfied with them in every way.
                  slamburglars.com

Comment

main issue with going low in this platform is the control arms hitting the rain tray...if your around 23.5 GTF they will rest on there and knock
                    Insta Mintyhinrichs

Comment

That looks so good on the roti's and is still as low. Tucking win!

Comment

Originally posted by hinrichs View Post
                        main issue with going low in this platform is the control arms hitting the rain tray...if your around 23.5 GTF they will rest on there and knock
                        Well, thats a problem he'll have to deal with anyways then unless he's gonna bag it and ride sky high...
                        slamburglars.com

Comment

Originally posted by 600whp s4 View Post
                          airbags on a s4 do not handle as well as a good ohlins coilover.
                          Our bag system handles at least as good as any coil system like H&R, ST, etc. Ohlins is the highest level of coil overs you can buy and is usually reserved for dedicated race cars. I do not claim we have a RACE suspension, but for a dual use car, it more than satisfies. I would be happy to send you some references if you want.

We track test ALL our bag kits so that we can confirm the handling improvement. We now have plenty of guys rolling on our stuff that are delighted with the handling (better than RS4 OEM by one guys account) and the ride quality is completely tunable by you. Not to mention slammed as far as you dare to go.

Feel free to check it out.:http://www.airliftperformance.com/ap...audi-a4-b6-b7/

We now have kits for B5 quattro as well.

Comment

the dampening adjustablilty makes these bags ride amazing, and handle well i just hardly push my car anymore tho
                            Insta Mintyhinrichs

Comment

Originally posted by hinrichs View Post
                              Im at 22 3/4 GTF with my b5......

Comment

I will have my imola avant bagged soon.

Comment

Working...
                                X