No announcement yet.

Stanced Trucks?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Hey guys, am brand new to stanceworks, but have been mucking round with stance for the past 3 years or so

I've just bought a 1981 Toyota hilux sr5 and am hoping to stance her out a bit, but still be a daily driver :p so I'll hopefully be posting a few pics when I get her in 2 weeks

Quote:
    Originally Posted by aLaFleur
    15x8 et-16 with 175/60/15 all the way around.

^^^^^soooo helpful mate!!! I've been searching for some decent offset info for weeks!! Pretty much everyone in Australia wants to tuck rim, so it's been really difficult >.<
    I'm currently toying with getting some 16x8" -6 rims for her :p

Thanks again guys and keep up the good work! Some seriously rad trucks!

Comment

• Can't wait to see some pictures of it. -6 will just barely make it out of the fender. Should look good.
      IG: ashtonlafleur

Comment

• Originally posted by Mr. Rona View Post
        Hey guys, am brand new to stanceworks, but have been mucking round with stance for the past 3 years or so

I've just bought a 1981 Toyota hilux sr5 and am hoping to stance her out a bit, but still be a daily driver :p so I'll hopefully be posting a few pics when I get her in 2 weeks

Quote:
        Originally Posted by aLaFleur
        15x8 et-16 with 175/60/15 all the way around.

^^^^^soooo helpful mate!!! I've been searching for some decent offset info for weeks!! Pretty much everyone in Australia wants to tuck rim, so it's been really difficult >.<
        I'm currently toying with getting some 16x8" -6 rims for her :p

Thanks again guys and keep up the good work! Some seriously rad trucks!
        Excited! Anyone with a mini truck wants to either tuck rim or go all bags. Static trucks don't get enough credit anymore its a shame. Which is why when my truck isn't my daily anymore i am going to rebuild the frame "Static" not bagged
        Instagram: "Cole_Lenhart" Out of Thread Builds Shoots and Progress
        Just a Truck Build: "Here"

Comment

• wtf

thought this was STANCEWORKS ... not cardomain.com

Comment

• Originally posted by not.cute View Post
            I don't get it...

Comment

This nika, GTFO
              | 92 Corolla AE92 | HKS SMF, Testpipe, Hyperco/Tokico/GC | Houston, TX | 86Garage |

Comment

• cuz

stanceworks is about high quailty cars and quality photography .. not these camera phone pics of cut spring stock wheel trucks

Comment

stanceworks is about high quailty cars and quality photography .. not these camera phone pics of cut spring stock wheel trucks
                  This isn't the showroom dumb fuck. Don't like it, don't open it.

Comment

• Originally posted by SeanDub View Post
                    This isn't the showroom dumb fuck. Don't like it, don't open it.
                    X2
                    | 92 Corolla AE92 | HKS SMF, Testpipe, Hyperco/Tokico/GC | Houston, TX | 86Garage |

Comment

• Pretty sure MOST of these trucks are "stanced" on some aftermarket wheels. Thanks for your opinion though. I'll buy a chick car next time I guess

Comment

• Originally posted by aLaFleur View Post
                        Pretty sure MOST of these trucks are "stanced" on some aftermarket wheels. Thanks for your opinion though. I'll buy a chick car next time I guess
                        on OEM wheels

speaking of wheels and shitty cellphone pics

Comment

• Just awaiting my 5/7 drop.

Comment

• ^nice! love that silverado body style

and personally i love seeing trucks dropped on some steelies, i might be switching it up shortly to get lower.
                            Last edited by 07NJx355; 04-11-2012, 03:10 PM.

Comment

• Originally posted by SeanDub View Post

Just awaiting my 5/7 drop.
                              Lol that came out of nowhere, what else do you have planned for it?

Comment

• Already updated the front end with the 98 in the picture. It's got headers and a 3" straight pipe, and the 20" Titan wheels wrapped 305/50s.

If I keep it I will buy new style mirrors, shave the moldings, get a smooth front bumper and a roll pan.

Doubt I will be keeping it though, so probably just drop it and be done.

Comment

Working...
                                X