Stanced Trucks?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• *waves* hello thar.

i've been lurking. she's a little mexi [a lot] right now; but i plan to hack some fender flares together. 15X10, 225/50/15 falken 912's... i've got suspension questions, so i'm looking for someone who knows the b2200/b2600i...

i'm always looking for feedback and constructive criticism. however, if you've got sand in your vag... go work on your ride! or better yet, go wash it out.

Turn your own wrenches; or at least try!

Comment

• looking good man, what do you need to know suspension wise?

never seen those headlight adapters b4, kinda cool, I just had my rounds jerry rigged to stay in place haha
      IG dubmr2

Comment

• Nice Caddy pickup!
        i have the s10 that everybody hates

Comment

• does anyone know the legality for running mexiflush in Ontario. Do I need fenders?

Comment

• Damn everyone's trucks look so rad. Stoked to be apart of this.
            My build thread
            http://www.stanceworks.com/forums/sh...ad.php?t=46573

INSTAGRAM @ARTWORKBYLOCALLOU

Comment

• Originally posted by LOCALTHIRTEEN View Post
              Damn everyone's trucks look so rad. Stoked to be apart of this.
              how's the skate-inspired s10 coming along?

Comment

• Originally posted by systm View Post
                how's the skate-inspired s10 coming along?
                Its coming along good. I Started a build thread. Got my rear spacers on. I failed inspection. They couldn't do a tail pipe test cause I have the tail pipe hidden under the truck and the truck is too low for them to get to the pipe. LOL So I need to run an temporary side exit and head back to get it inspected.
                My build thread
                http://www.stanceworks.com/forums/sh...ad.php?t=46573

INSTAGRAM @ARTWORKBYLOCALLOU

Comment

• siccccccccccccccccck!

[/URL]
                  @ DEARSTEPDAD
                  Slow 'N' Soft Build : http://forum.e46fanatics.com/showthread.php?t=1054474

Comment

• Thanks man, I appreciate the love.
                    Well frame has hit the ground........

Only cause I had a flat tire

but I found a dime.

I put a set of peep mirrors on to, but this is the only pic I've taken with them on.

At first I thought they looked goofy, but they grew on me and I can see over the cars behind me, so their real cop spotters
                    and last but not least I tried on my buddy's new 20's

The top of the tire was hitting the fender so it wouldn't go any lower.
                    The hillbilly equivalent of a nasa substation worker.
                    Originally posted by Dubway5887
                    I felt bad for that dude. Of all places for a sink to be at a car show... Maybe sink holes like car shows like tornado's like trailer parks?

Comment

• Originally posted by systm View Post
                      does anyone know the legality for running mexiflush in Ontario. Do I need fenders?
                      technically its illegal, but Ive found that cops care less about poke on trucks than cars. I got pulled over with mine poking over an inch and he didnt say anything... only cared that my headlights were painted yellow . having said that he also said nothing about the exhaust stack that was flapping next to his head lol

Originally posted by projecthoarder View Post
                      Thanks man, I appreciate the love.
                      Well frame has hit the ground........

The top of the tire was hitting the fender so it wouldn't go any lower.
                      damn that frame is low man!

whens the paint job happening?? I cant remember if you mentioned a colour or not?
                      IG dubmr2

Comment

• Quick question. It may be dumb but hey im 17 lol. How many degrees of camber can u have till the tires start wearin out?

Comment

• Originally posted by Reubencanyon View Post
                          Quick question. It may be dumb but hey im 17 lol. How many degrees of camber can u have till the tires start wearin out?
                          Toe usually kills tires more than camber does. I've seen guys run -4+ degrees with a perfectly straight toe with little to no issues.
                          Find me on Instagram - alex_garagezeroeight

1931 Ford Model A project - http://forums.nasioc.com/forums/show....php?t=2362912

Comment

• yup, toe+camber is the big tire killer combo.

they will wear uneven with camber as part of the tire barely touches the ground, but if your toe is set at zero then the tires should last almost as long as no camber. They will wear a bit faster as the load of the vehicle is focused on a smaller contact patch, but its not as bad as safety-nut oem-lovers would have you think
                            IG dubmr2

Comment

• Thanks guys! I was thinking about running spacers up front with a lil camber. I luv the way -3° of camber looks
                              Last edited by Reubencanyon; 07-03-2013, 05:24 AM.

Comment

• Go for 10 degrees man! I ride on the sidewalls on 185's.

I'm painting it Nissan mocha, but it may be happening alittle later next year since I found the rust under my dash. I'm going to start looking for a daily so i can do a frame off rust repair.
                                The hillbilly equivalent of a nasa substation worker.
                                Originally posted by Dubway5887
                                I felt bad for that dude. Of all places for a sink to be at a car show... Maybe sink holes like car shows like tornado's like trailer parks?

Comment

Working...
                                X