No announcement yet.

Stanced Trucks?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• What's the best fitment I should look at for a 87 d21? I've looked all over but I'm just not finding the kinda fitment I want. The truck is already slammed and by slammed I mean lays frame and has full c notch, 4 link pretty much the works but I'm not exactly going for the typical bagged truck stance. I'm really want some 16's because on the 17's that's on it I pretty much have to ride at stock ride height. Any help is greatly appreciated.
    When in doubt lower it!

Comment

• Originally posted by Dubway5887 View Post
      What's the best fitment I should look at for a 87 d21? I've looked all over but I'm just not finding the kinda fitment I want. The truck is already slammed and by slammed I mean lays frame and has full c notch, 4 link pretty much the works but I'm not exactly going for the typical bagged truck stance. I'm really want some 16's because on the 17's that's on it I pretty much have to ride at stock ride height. Any help is greatly appreciated.
      Did you look at my response to you in my thread?
      Find me on Instagram - alex_garagezeroeight

1931 Ford Model A project - http://forums.nasioc.com/forums/show....php?t=2362912

Comment

• I didn't lol... I'll pull it up.
        When in doubt lower it!

Comment

• Originally posted by Belvader View Post
          do you have a mechanic friend, or even a friend with a garage that your tight enough with that they will let you use their garage, because most the time where there garges theres tools in them or even a father figure, most older men still have tools from when they were younger and worked on their hot rods and such
          Thanks for the advice!

I have tools but mainly tools to work on a house! Nothing "automotive"...

My mechanic won't do it (he's now my former mechanic).

Going to keep asking around, someones gotta know someone handy with a wrench.

Thanks again.

Comment

• Originally posted by aLaFleur View Post
            It's the same one. I just bagged a mini cooper for him so he lost interest in this.
            Damnit. man. if you get rid of carl.....because of this truck. Imma keeeeeel you. Also you going to the meet sunday?

Comment

• Spotted this at Good Guys today.

And mine

Comment

• Originally posted by SlAMMEdtAC0 View Post
                Washed for the end of the world truck cruise

I've been trolling through this again and again anyone have specs on these wheels?
                Please and thank you!

Hats off to who ever owns this very well done sir!
                When in doubt lower it!

Comment

• Found a pic from Simply Clean 4 that I don't think I put up before. I ordered new some new tie rods and also ordered a grip royal steering wheel for my truck.... the most expensive thing on my truck besides the tag, .
                  He's hidin.
                  And while I'm here, here are some pics since I got him back on the road.

I love plastic speed bumps

My brother asked to take his girlfriend for a spin, she asked if he could put more air in the bags.......

Took a trip up to marine land, but not to sure why all my friends decided they wanted to ride in the bed of m truck.
                  Last edited by projecthoarder; 06-15-2013, 05:24 PM.
                  The hillbilly equivalent of a nasa substation worker.
                  Originally posted by Dubway5887
                  I felt bad for that dude. Of all places for a sink to be at a car show... Maybe sink holes like car shows like tornado's like trailer parks?

Comment

• ur truck is one of my favs on this thread. I think i liked it green/red better than black/red tho
                    IG dubmr2

Comment

• Thanks, I kind of miss the green paint sometimes, but hopefully I'll have it in an actual paint job by the end of the year.
                      I felt bad for that dude. Of all places for a sink to be at a car show... Maybe sink holes like car shows like tornado's like trailer parks?

Comment

• Originally posted by maxh View Post
                        Spotted this at Good Guys today.

SICKEST Datsun truck ever. It's a Miata with a Datsun body. The guy races it all the time. That's all he and his family do for a living is race.

Comment

• Originally posted by projecthoarder View Post
                          Thanks, I kind of miss the green paint sometimes, but hopefully I'll have it in an actual paint job by the end of the year.
                          That'll be some shit haha. A solid color sounds crazy with all of the stages I've seen of the truck. What color?!
                          The only thing lower than my standards is my truck.

Build thread!!!

Comment

• i was literally just thinking about this the other day, i was thinking how much i love slammed trucks and duallys but i would appreciate one that was stanced, i.e. not sunken wheels
                            Oakley Sunglasses

Comment

• Originally posted by Isuzupickup View Post
                              That'll be some shit haha. A solid color sounds crazy with all of the stages I've seen of the truck. What color?!
                              Nissan mocha, off of the newer sentra's, I had a 2010 that color and it looked amazing when the sun hit it. But the new wheels will be going on first just to make sure I get all the body work right before hand.

Comment

• my old yota, i miss this thing everyday... never got around to getting it down on the tires

Comment

Working...
                                X