No announcement yet.

Stanced Trucks?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• if thats ur beater, whats ur nice vehicle??
    IG dubmr2

Comment

• Originally posted by dubmr2 View Post
      if thats ur beater, whats ur nice vehicle??
      Lol. That e90 bmw you see in the background and a bagged 2008 gti that i bought brand new in 07. Id have to dig up some pics of the gti. Been in the garage since winter. Used to be my daily until 2011. Been bagged since ~18k

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4I0NmkmQfYY&sns=em"]Hittin switchs mkv gti - YouTube[/ame]

Ps: gti will be for sale soon so i can turbo the truck and buy a gs430

Edit: found a couple pics

Last edited by MeatyOchre; 03-31-2013, 04:45 PM.

Comment

• That's a nice lineup of vehicles man!

Instagram - @choadyhighroller
        Originally posted by nickskater09
        I think Jody, along with Ashton, like to push the line between "street legal" and "realistically driveable".

Comment

• Originally posted by milano_red View Post
          That's a nice lineup of vehicles man!
          Thanks man. Hopin to have coilovers and wheels on the bmw by summer.

Comment

• noobs 85 zu

I'll just put these here....

or for the noob-ness

after a week...

Comment

• Another Ranger chiming in, just did some work this weekend. flip kit installed in rear, cut one coil out the front. DJM control arms should be here tomorrow and I'm considering getting another half coil out the front to bring the front down 5" total. Also picked up and installed a powerdome hood Saturday night..

Before:

After:

Also, someone left me a snack. Found a biscuit on my fuel tank after we removed the bed.

I'll probably chime back in within the next week or so after the control arms are in, the truck is cleaned, and alignment done..

Comment

• Cutting another half coil would look a lot better, but I think it would effect the ride quality a little too much

Comment

• Originally posted by Yogi_Bear View Post
                  Cutting another half coil would look a lot better, but I think it would effect the ride quality a little too much
                  I'll keep that in mind. Another (much smarter) option is Belltech 3" coils further down the road. Might be safer to just wait for a set of those instead of more cutting anyway. I'm just super excited to be back in a lowered truck!

Comment

• its great to find another ranger guy on here, so i have just one question for you....... are you gonna eat that biscuit cause i'm hungry welcome to stance works
                    Last edited by Belvader; 04-01-2013, 01:51 PM.

Comment

• Thanks! Ranger number 3 for me, but I normally stick to rangerpowersports. I usually lurk around on here and admire all the beautiful trucks, but decided to finally post my current vehicle.

Considered eating the biscuit... Was extremely hungry by the time we finished the rear... haha.

Comment

• my old taco

[url=http://www.flickr.com/photos/38670456@N03/8612182666

Comment

• nice tacoma, always like those bodystyles

Comment

• Originally posted by slurpie822 View Post
                            Thanks! Ranger number 3 for me, but I normally stick to rangerpowersports. I usually lurk around on here and admire all the beautiful trucks, but decided to finally post my current vehicle.

Considered eating the biscuit... Was extremely hungry by the time we finished the rear... haha.
                            well it looks like a great start man, and i don't doubt, when ever i have to take the bed off my truck it wears my fatass out

Comment

• just the best couple photos of a photo shoot by your's truly
                              in the pic below the guy to the right is one of my best friends, my dad that may sound gay but me and him have always been real tight

the license plate says governers club
                              hope you liked them
                              Last edited by Belvader; 04-01-2013, 07:44 PM.

Comment

• I bought this truck to use as my daily to keep the mileage down on my Mustang. I've been having fun with it ever since.

The Mustang is my real project.

Comment

Working...
                                X