X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• my truck is static laying frame at the moment so can't really move it. lol
    no sig

Comment

• cant wait to see what you got coming for the srt. Hardbodies are amazing, you can get them pretty cheap too. I saw one go with a full SR20 swap go for 1300. It wasnt done but had everything ready to go for it. Couldve got it done in a weekend or so.

Comment

• Originally posted by Mr Ganja View Post
        Your hardbody? I like it man. Been thinking of doing something simply like this just because my dog. I have a cane Corso he's a puppy now, I can't have a 130lb dog in the backseat of the W210 anymore lol
        Thanks yeah I built it earlier this year but it's gone now. A stanced hardbody was just one of those things that was boiling in the back of my mind for so long that I just had to get it out of my system lol. Having a truck bed to throw things in is AWESOME especially when the bed is like waste high hahah damn I miss that truck. My friend saw it last week at a random gas station and apparently it's beat to shit now

IG: @_olliee

Comment

• Stanced truck from my local truck club.

| 92 Corolla AE92 | HKS SMF, Testpipe, Hyperco/Tokico/GC | Houston, TX | 86Garage |

Comment

• Here's mine
            Photobucket
            LegitWheels Painting
            Any split wheel face $150
            http://legitwheels.webs.com

Comment

• Moar pics!
              | 92 Corolla AE92 | HKS SMF, Testpipe, Hyperco/Tokico/GC | Houston, TX | 86Garage |

Comment

• Posted this to another thread to see if someone could photoshop it better.... but this is the general idea of how my truck will look when its finished. This horrible MS paint chop nearly made me wet my pants! I need to get a second job to hurry and finish it!

Comment

• Originally posted by Burke View Post
                  PM me them, i would love to hear em!

Can take the boy out of the ford, but you cant take the ford out of the boy hahaha.
                  +1 I would like to know as well whats done to it...btw that photoshop looks hot

Comment

• does this count?

Comment

• Not sure if it's stanced but man that's nasty.
                      LegitWheels Painting
                      Any split wheel face $150
                      http://legitwheels.webs.com

Comment

• Couple of my old truck before I sold it.

I have a full build going on right now with IRS and all on my 91 silverado that I can't wait to get finished.

Comment

• Damn that is nice, Matt. Was that static?

@Snazzy, X-Runners are badass if you add in an S/C or Turbo. Looks good as far as looks go, though. I'd kill that fender gap and camber in, though.

Comment

• Originally posted by kaidotech View Post
                            Damn that is nice, Matt. Was that static?

@Snazzy, X-Runners are badass if you add in an S/C or Turbo. Looks good as far as looks go, though. I'd kill that fender gap and camber in, though.
                            Yeah all static.

Comment

• Hell yeah Cant wait to see that OBS Chevy with the IRS. There's a guy on an F150 blog I used to be on that did an IRS setup on his 92 F150. Looked so wicked with the rear camber. He was on bags though.

Comment

• Yup ill be on custom made coilovers all around.. full frame build with a boosted lsx setup.

Comment

Working...
                                X