Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• bad update but now siting a bit lower

Comment

• White walls are taking a beating huh? Still looks sick!
      IG: ashtonlafleur

Comment

• New pics of my junk.

Comment

• Originally posted by milano_red View Post
          Yes please, if you can get a build thread also...

That would be perfect
          Here are a few pics, and Cali plates in Japan is a thing to do there. Kinda like Japan plates here in the states.......

My Static Hardbody minitruck thread:http://www.stanceworks.com/forums/sh...ad.php?t=24537

Comment

• getting a notch next week and going lower in front and rear

Comment

• Originally posted by Chip! View Post
              Epic Pic
              | 92 Toyota Hilux |www.facebook.com/WellingtonTruckingFriends|

Comment

• Not sure who took this photo or who the truck belongs to, but hell yea this is awesome.

| 92 Toyota Hilux |www.facebook.com/WellingtonTruckingFriends|

Comment

• Originally posted by Brimmy View Post
                  Not sure who took this photo or who the truck belongs to, but hell yea this is awesome.

That's Sakuta Yoshiki's truck in Japan, SR powered. And he does time attack also with it, sick truck
                  My Static Hardbody minitruck thread:http://www.stanceworks.com/forums/sh...ad.php?t=24537

Comment

• Originally posted by aLaFleur View Post
                    White walls are taking a beating huh? Still looks sick!
                    they've been on for about a year and I drive the piss out of it everyday, not bad for $5 haha

still need moar low?

Comment

• Originally posted by Wildman Productions View Post
                      they've been on for about a year and I drive the piss out of it everyday, not bad for $5 haha

still need moar low?
                      You ever going to go for any fitment or are you going to just keep it dumped like that?
                      Either way always loved your truck.

Also... What do the little bombs mean on your fender.
                      Instagram: "Cole_Lenhart" Out of Thread Builds Shoots and Progress
                      Just a Truck Build: "Here"

Comment

still need moar low?

You keeping it or still wana sell??????

And their bomber sticker on his finder. Go with the old school theme

Comment

still need moar low?
                          that is perfect static stance. my truck looks high as hell compared to that lol

Comment

• Originally posted by dubstance98r/t View Post
                            so the front ones have straps that clip in under the roof or something when the door is opened? and the rears do what? i dont have a drip edge i just have an extended cab with quarter pop out windows... can she be done?

thanks
                            Mine is basically just like any car roof rack. Clips in the door jam. The rear clips on the drip rail. It uses Yakima Q Towers and Q25 clips. Check Yakima's website and see what they recommend for a roof top carrier for your truck. You can build a full setup on there and that'll let you know what towers and clips your truck uses. Usually lifted truck forums have good info as well because those guys use racks to haul gear.

Comment

still need moar low?
                              Looks good! I'd rock it just like that.

Comment

• quick question for you truck guys, i dont know if anyone is familiar with the body style of my truck or even what they look like, its a 98 dakota r/t they come with flat top fairly plain fenders, the r/t's have a concave fender flare that sticks on with double sided tape along the top of the fender arch and the inner edge screws into the part of the fender that would normally be rolled. i love the looks of the trucks with the flares, wish they were steel like the older trucks, dont know that id like to chance it an pull them out without the flares...do any of you guys also have similar style flares? do you just cut out the upper section and mid way down so as to still retain the way the bolt on at the bottom? what are my options as i have a set of 12 inch wide rims for the rear that will be flush with the outer bolt on flare...

Comment

Working...
                                X