Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• collage by B Wildman Photography, on Flickr

Comment

• here is my 82 rabbit truck.. extended towers on coils w/ notched frame up front and flipped axle, 2 1/2 drop plates and air shocks in the back.. 14" snowflakes with 195/45 14s

No engine on it. The front sits a bit lower than back with engine weight on it.
      new bumper

caddy

Comment

• Originally posted by Wildman Productions View Post
        Every think about doing a 2gen front end conversion? Like mine.
        Instagram: "Cole_Lenhart" Out of Thread Builds Shoots and Progress
        Just a Truck Build: "Here"

Comment

• Needs spacers so bad. Then it will be winning.
          | 92 Corolla AE92 | HKS SMF, Testpipe, Hyperco/Tokico/GC | Houston, TX | 86Garage |

Comment

• Originally posted by way2fastx3 View Post
            Every think about doing a 2gen front end conversion? Like mine.
            I might do a 98+ sonoma bumper, but I **** the s10 fronts
            might be gettin 17's here soon

Comment

• I agree with that ^

Im currently looking for an 87-92 S10 SCSB 4cyl w/carb. I love the way they look.
              | 92 Corolla AE92 | HKS SMF, Testpipe, Hyperco/Tokico/GC | Houston, TX | 86Garage |

Comment

• Originally posted by Wildman Productions View Post
                I might do a 98+ sonoma bumper, but I **** the s10 fronts
                might be gettin 17's here soon
                That would look nice, but not Headlight conversion with it either ?? But i will tell you this... Im on a 17 x9 wheels with 4.500in backspacing and i rub my inner frame rails. Its not a horrible rub but im just letting you know now. Its enought to grind it down to the metal but NOT create groves in the frame if u get my drift. Im going with a new fitment next spring anyway. Im also on a meat tire since its my daily driver and the roads here in PA are the worst around. What fitment were you looking at shooting for?

Comment

• Untitled by way2fastx3, on Flickr
                  Heres where im rubbing. Its the same on both sides. And the Alignment is not off either.

Comment

• Cut teh bumpstop tabs off and that got me lower :P

Too bad my drop isn't even :\ half inch off on one side, oh well its all good my clearance is less than that brick!

Comment

• Fuck man im kinda jealous. You achieved stance before me. I wanted to be the first stances truck in Houston lol

Comment

• Originally posted by MitsuMax View Post
                        Cut teh bumpstop tabs off and that got me lower :P

Too bad my drop isn't even : half inch off on one side, oh well its all good my clearance is less than that brick!
                        Dont worry, im having the same issue with leveling of mine. They say with the trucks its cause of teh driver side being so heavy and cause of the tranny.

Comment

• My truck fucked me out of going to a show for the last time. (This time it was Wekfest). So its on CL for sale. Is there anything I should know about going stupid low static on an S10? I want to rock 15x9s or 15x10s on it.

So far I've found 3" drop springs, and 2" drop spindles. I figure that + putting 215/50/15's on some 15x9's should give it a nice stance. It'll be a SCSB 4cyl.

Comment

• Originally posted by kaidotech View Post
                            My truck fucked me out of going to a show for the last time. (This time it was Wekfest). So its on CL for sale. Is there anything I should know about going stupid low static on an S10? I want to rock 15x9s or 15x10s on it.

So far I've found 3" drop springs, and 2" drop spindles. I figure that + putting 215/50/15's on some 15x9's should give it a nice stance. It'll be a SCSB 4cyl.
                            That should work to start out. I rub and bottom out in my wheel wells all the damn time but i live with it. Idk about starting on 15's. I would go with a 16 or 17. Looks alot better. the wheels is too small imo for 15inch

Comment

• Originally posted by kaidotech View Post
                              My truck fucked me out of going to a show for the last time. (This time it was Wekfest). So its on CL for sale. Is there anything I should know about going stupid low static on an S10? I want to rock 15x9s or 15x10s on it.

Damn that sucks, but that sounds like a good build! I still need to lower the rear and do any of you know how to get a 5 inch drop? I have 3" drop blocks and that's not enough :\

Comment

• so your getting rid of the ford?

Comment

Working...
                                X