Stanced Trucks?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by kaidotech View Post
    Haha, you know I think that trucks badass. Need to post up your sticks haha.

I need some opiniiiiiiions.

I would look into a set of Volks or BBS wheels for it. Thats what im looking at getting mine for the spring. Wheels are a pain in the ass to find :/
    Instagram: "Cole_Lenhart" Out of Thread Builds Shoots and Progress
    Just a Truck Build: "Here"

Comment

• wheels and spray bomb. not as much poke as i thought, but its actually quite flush, with just a bit of poke. i got winters on it right now, tall sidewall dont help

Www.instagram.com/greg5oh
      Vip ls400, notch foxbody, f350 diesel crew

Comment

• Nice truck Greg! Even moar pics!

Comment

• i want a mighty max with a 4g63t swap so bad

Comment

• Originally posted by Greg5OH View Post
            wheels and spray bomb. not as much poke as i thought, but its actually quite flush, with just a bit of poke. i got winters on it right now, tall sidewall dont help

It looks good with it flush! Needs more low in the back, and winter wheels/tire always suck haha. Im digging the white wagon wheels so much. What the sizes???

Comment

• Originally posted by MitsuMax View Post
              Nice truck Greg! Even moar pics!

Fuck man that truck is comin along nicely! Cant wait to see it at one of our truck meets if you come out to one.

Did you put spacers in your hood arms?
              | 92 Corolla AE92 | HKS SMF, Testpipe, Hyperco/Tokico/GC | Houston, TX | 86Garage |

Comment

• Originally posted by way2fastx3 View Post
                It looks good with it flush! Needs more low in the back, and winter wheels/tire always suck haha. Im digging the white wagon wheels so much. What the sizes???
                I love Mazda trucks. What happened to a 15x8 set up with a negative offset with a 195/50/15 setup. Remember that from back in the day.

Comment

• Unfortunatly im driving my truck in the winter...

my winter set up is DISGUSTINGLY ugly.

Comment

Comment

Ever consider Lightning wheels??

or these??

Comment

• Yes Kaido, just used plastic spacers from ACE. Better ventillation

Comment

• I think the SVT wheels with some stretch would look dirty. I dont think anyone has done it on a truck or a car with stretch. Now with the BLQ's they would look nasty too but you rarley see any american trucks with them on. Usually they are the Caddys ect. I say spend some time and do a good Photoshop with the BLQ's on.

Comment

• MightyMax what are the deets on your wheel/tire specs? Whats the tire size? Looks like a good stretch. I think those wheels would look good on my truck too.
                            | 92 Corolla AE92 | HKS SMF, Testpipe, Hyperco/Tokico/GC | Houston, TX | 86Garage |

Comment

MightyMax what are the deets on your wheel/tire specs? Whats the tire size? Looks like a good stretch. I think those wheels would look good on my truck too.
                              I'm running 15x9 I think? Not sure on backspacing either I got 185/60R15 up front but I'm in search for some 195/65R15 for the rear to fill up the space.

Comment

• Www.instagram.com/greg5oh
                                Vip ls400, notch foxbody, f350 diesel crew

Comment

Working...
                                X