Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by 06tiburonofdoom View Post
    OH! I totally forgot to respond. Haha
    Yeah, that was actually one of the first places I called. They don't have them .
    Thanks for the recommendation, though!

Yeah, that's all you can do. =/ Oh well... This bad luck is getting old! Haha
    But thanks for the good luck wishes, man.
    dont worry bro, The bad luck will pass, I had a whole winter of bad luck last year,

loving the car so far. EG's are awesome.
    Originally posted by Jesus Christ
    he mustve enjoyed that bj.

i know for a fact you chubby bitches could suck the air bubbles out of a brake line

Comment

Thanks guys. And I'm really hoping that the bad luck passes!
      But I guess I just won Car of the Month on a Civic hatch forum I'm on, which was nice to know. I had no idea I had even been nominated or anything until I got an e-mail saying that I had won! Haha

Civic Build

1992 Civic VX - 1996 Miata - 1986 944 Turbo - 1988.5 Samurai - 2006 Tiburon GT

Comment

Hello, sir. We met briefly at the cupcake meet, I signed your hood "J. Evins" right after Matt did. Good to meet you, thanks for making the drive out.
        FlickR

"What really goes on in the mind of a n**** that gets down for theirs? Constantly, money over bitches."

Comment

Met you at ccm8...seeing this car in person is so epic. Car is doooppe.
          Nice meeting ya

Comment

b16 axle boots are going to rip trust me i do them monthly on me em1.. and -12 offset wheels are gonna be too much poke in my opinion on a honda.. looks dope tho!

Comment

what are the offsets on the wheels nice car man

Comment

Love it!!!

Damn, sometimes I really miss my hatch. I was gonna be one of the very few that were gonna rock some wide low offset on hondas about 3 years ago. But the hatch got stolen and that was the end of that

Thats what she looked like *sigh*
                My Wagon Thread Here

Comment

OKLAHOMA FTW!

Where abouts are you?

Comment

Originally posted by J. Evins View Post
                    Hello, sir. We met briefly at the cupcake meet, I signed your hood "J. Evins" right after Matt did. Good to meet you, thanks for making the drive out.
                    Yes, I remember! It sucked, because we ran through a light shower on the way back to the guy's house I was staying with, kind of smearing the chalk. That was the best the hood had ever looked! Haha

Good to meet you, too!

Originally posted by nateee View Post
                    Met you at ccm8...seeing this car in person is so epic. Car is doooppe.
                    Nice meeting ya
                    Haha, thanks, man.
                    It was great meeting you also! Even though it was a little last minute. Hopefully I see you at the next one!
                    P.S.- It sucked seeing your NA. It made me want one sooo much more... Haha

Originally posted by Chillmatic View Post
                    b16 axle boots are going to rip trust me i do them monthly on me em1.. and -12 offset wheels are gonna be too much poke in my opinion on a honda.. looks dope tho!
                    Yeah, one of them ripped. But oh well! Haha That bitch made a huge mess, too...
                    I'm still undecided on the -12, but it would be with more camber, so it wouldn't really poke more. I might just sell the camber arms and keep the +0. And thanks!

Originally posted by UWISH View Post
                    what are the offsets on the wheels nice car man
                    +0 and +12. Thanks, man!

Originally posted by mx7deuce View Post
                    Love it!!!

Damn, sometimes I really miss my hatch. I was gonna be one of the very few that were gonna rock some wide low offset on hondas about 3 years ago. But the hatch got stolen and that was the end of that

Thats what she looked like *sigh*
                    I appreciate it! Sorry to hear about your car getting stolen. It was hard enough when my camera got stolen out of my car a month or so ago, so I can only imagine what that felt like.
                    It looked clean, too!

Civic Build

Comment

Originally posted by 4eyes View Post
                      OKLAHOMA FTW!

Where abouts are you?
                      OKC area. Yukon/Mustang, if you know where that's at!
                      I don't know if I'd say Oklahoma FTW... Haha Nah, it's not too bad.

Civic Build

Comment

Awesome EG!

For next summer i'm hoping to get my EG lowered a bit more with RPF1's 16x8 Wheels!
                        Daniel Nilssen - Honda Civic EG5

Comment

OKC area. Yukon/Mustang, if you know where that's at!
                          I don't know if I'd say Oklahoma FTW... Haha Nah, it's not too bad.
                          I know exactly where that is.

As far as OK FTW, just good to know that there are people here that have similar interests.

Keep up the good work on the car, it is looking real nice.

Comment

I appreciate it! Sorry to hear about your car getting stolen. It was hard enough when my camera got stolen out of my car a month or so ago, so I can only imagine what that felt like.
                            It looked clean, too!
                            Yea, it was super CLEAN! 12k down the drain man, lol. I even put center caps on my wheels so ppl would think they were fake ass enkeis lol.

But keep up the good work man, car looks amazing.
                            My Wagon Thread Here

Comment

Originally posted by Xanderion View Post
                              Awesome EG!

For next summer i'm hoping to get my EG lowered a bit more with RPF1's 16x8 Wheels!
                              Thanks! Nice, I'm actually considering getting some 15" RPF1s in the near future so I could have some fun on the track, if I want. They're light as hell! Especially compared to my 20 pound Diamonds. Haha

Originally posted by 4eyes View Post
                              I know exactly where that is.

As far as OK FTW, just good to know that there are people here that have similar interests.

Keep up the good work on the car, it is looking real nice.
                              Haha, yeah, there's a few people up here that are into the fitment stuff. Most are still babies in the scene, though.

Originally posted by mx7deuce View Post
                              Yea, it was super CLEAN! 12k down the drain man, lol. I even put center caps on my wheels so ppl would think they were fake ass enkeis lol.

But keep up the good work man, car looks amazing.
                              Thanks, man. I appreciate it!

Here's my new favorite pic of my Civic, folks! I'm still waiting to hear back from the photographer about getting the full res version:

You can see the new Spoon duckbill in this shot, as well.
                              I finally got my Password:JDM intake on today, after having a little mixup with my order. I love it! Whale penis FTW! (God, I hope people know what that means...)

Civic Build

Comment

the whale penish is definitely FTW!! haha that intake looks so good in the bay.. and your car is beyond sick all the way around...makes me miss my old white eg.

Comment

Working...
                                X