Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• youll see it =|

Comment

• at first i thought you meant me lol, however tylers car looks way better plus its lower and wider correct? black diamonds look really trashy IMO, more trashy then they already look ( i have 2 sets not being a dick haha) and tyler you should do -25 rear offset like mine the lips are awesome that wide haha lets do 12's next i would if i could find a decent tire to run on one

and i bet that kid doesnt have a badass civic, tiburon and miata haha let him try and keep up
      HoodRatStatus
      Instagram @looneylow

Comment

• hes just a biter...and ruins the look tyler pulls off so perfectly
        ^^fix that damn fender already man!

oh and tylowww--did you order those wheels yet?

Comment

• lol i finally bought another car so the civic can have some down time, i have new quarters sitting in the garage and some other goodies, she'll be nice for h2o next year haha
          HoodRatStatus
          Instagram @looneylow

Comment

• Originally posted by FittedDownLow View Post
            at first i thought you meant me lol, however tylers car looks way better plus its lower and wider correct? black diamonds look really trashy IMO, more trashy then they already look ( i have 2 sets not being a dick haha) and tyler you should do -25 rear offset like mine the lips are awesome that wide haha lets do 12's next i would if i could find a decent tire to run on one

and i bet that kid doesnt have a badass civic, tiburon and miata haha let him try and keep up
            Haha, he wasn't even tucking tire on the front! And with 165/45s, that looks really bad. His isn't really THAT similar, though.

If I didn't have to tuck wheel on stock quarters, I'd be all over a -25! The new setup is gonna be wider, though, so it's all good. 12s would be nuts. It'd need like a 225/35.

Originally posted by 240benzo View Post
            hes just a biter...and ruins the look tyler pulls off so perfectly
            ^^fix that damn fender already man!

oh and tylowww--did you order those wheels yet?
            Not yet! Still a few weeks away from shooting some money their way.

Civic Build

1992 Civic VX - 1996 Miata - 1986 944 Turbo - 1988.5 Samurai - 2006 Tiburon GT

Comment

• get these for the miata! lol

Last edited by 240benzo; 11-01-2011, 12:21 PM.

Comment

• Best EG! Specs of wheels?

Comment

• Steelies may not be everyone's cup of tea, but some cars can really pull them off well. Tyler's hatchback is sitting on Diamond Racing Pro's in 15x8 (0) & 15x10 (+12) wrapped in 165/45 & 195/45 tires. For suspension, Tyler went with Koni SP3 shocks with Ground Control sleeves. Extended…

Comment

• Thanks, man! Yeah, the wheel specs are in that link Benzo posted. I always forget about that little "feature" thing... Haha
                    And no reps for the Miata! Only SSRs or some 14" RPF1s.

I've been ordering quite the stash of Miata parts over the last week, too. And the hardtop and shaved finish panel are on! It looks SO much better. Very unfortunately, I got a pretty hefty ticket a short while back (I'm the one that hardly EVER engages in wiley antics, but ALWAYS gets caught when I do), which has put a hold on several things (Meisters, coilovers, etc.). Oh well! As long as I get the stuff by summer of '12, I'll be a happy camper.

Civic Build

Comment

• -1 rep for "hold on meisters"

Comment

• Exciting-but-pictureless update! No hold on the Meisters, after all.
                        I had some good fortune come my way for once, so expect a build thread for the Miata and some nice updates in here over the next couple of months!

Civic Build

Comment

• Love the hatch.

Comment

• i knew i loved you for a non-gay reason! haha
                            ill text you when i get my phone turned back on..sometime ha

Comment

• Because I'm excited, but still waiting on other Miata parts to come in to start its own thread, here's the final Miata update in this thread! Haha

These will be perfect for dailying through the summer, and they're AWESOME for tracking, which I plan to do a bit of before I go stupidly low with ten inch wide wheels. Until then, I'm trying to keep it practical. Stupid, I know...

They weigh 8.5 pounds! Crazy.

Anywho, Civic update will come after Christmas.
                              Last edited by 06tiburonofdoom; 12-05-2011, 02:58 PM.

Civic Build

Comment

• wooot! moving on up!! so what all you get for the miata? lip, coils, and the wheels?
                                then wheels and maybe tires coming for the hatch? =D hope alls been well with you bud!

Comment

Working...
                                X