Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Results 1 to 25 of 42

Thread: Northend GTG

  1. #1
    Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Location
    Mill Creek WA
    Posts
    3,468

    Default Northend GTG

    This Sunday 9/26 at my place. I've got a grill / deck / 4 car garage for us all to chill out in. Anyone interested? If weather is good we can go for a roll and take some photos / get some food. Whatever. We can brainstorm here.

    I live north mill creek south Everett.
    Last edited by TheNeek; 09-20-2010 at 10:59 PM.

    Mr. Belvedere

    I want to buy your single 4x100 Ronal Racing center

  2. #2

    Default

    i wish i was back in WA =[ i use to live in south everett across the street from mariner, then down casino. then lived in north everertt by garfield elem
    Quote Originally Posted by M.Burroughs View Post
    I'd have to say this site was founded on building the cars we wanted to build, despite if the rest of the car community liked it or not. This site was founded on freedom of automotive self expression and the passion that goes in to each and every build... This site is about doing what you like, whatever makes you happy, and not caring about what other people think...

  3. #3

    Default

    Come to maryland


  4. #4
    Join Date
    Apr 2010
    Location
    Brier, WA
    Posts
    6

    Default

    Ill be there!!!!!

    Ill post this up on some local forums....

  5. #5

    Default

    adam u dirty whore! u got a new/old s/n
    Quote Originally Posted by M.Burroughs View Post
    I'd have to say this site was founded on building the cars we wanted to build, despite if the rest of the car community liked it or not. This site was founded on freedom of automotive self expression and the passion that goes in to each and every build... This site is about doing what you like, whatever makes you happy, and not caring about what other people think...

  6. #6
    Join Date
    May 2009
    Location
    Seattle
    Posts
    4,237

    Default

    In. If i can find it this time.

  7. #7
    Join Date
    May 2009
    Location
    IG: thetravy
    Posts
    320

    Default

    Might be able to stop by for a little while. What time you thinking dude?

  8. #8
    Join Date
    Oct 2009
    Location
    PacificNorthWest
    Posts
    1,617

    Default

    You know I'm in.

  9. #9
    Join Date
    Oct 2009
    Location
    PacificNorthWest
    Posts
    1,617

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Protege03ak46 View Post
    Ill be there!!!!!

    Ill post this up on some local forums....
    You might ask, before you go inviting the whole PNW to someones house... Just sayin.

  10. #10
    Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Location
    Mill Creek WA
    Posts
    3,468

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Travy View Post
    Might be able to stop by for a little while. What time you thinking dude?
    Noonish to whenever. I know it's the day before work so my old ass has gotta be in bed before 10pm

    Quote Originally Posted by LuckyBoyOne3 View Post
    You know I'm in.
    Excellent... didn't want to put you out of your weekly BBQ.

    Quote Originally Posted by LuckyBoyOne3 View Post
    You might ask, before you go inviting the whole PNW to someones house... Just sayin.
    Yeah, the car show is in Sacramento Oct 23rd. I'm going to PM details to my place to individuals... not on the interwebs for the world to see.

    Mr. Belvedere

    I want to buy your single 4x100 Ronal Racing center

  11. #11
    Join Date
    Oct 2009
    Location
    PacificNorthWest
    Posts
    1,617

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by TheNeek View Post
    Excellent... didn't want to put you out of your weekly BBQ.
    Those are over for the time being, you made it to the last one... but we will be doing a fall/winter party series worth looking forward to! You and the wifey will of course be invited, Travis on the other hand, probably will not.

  12. #12
    Join Date
    May 2009
    Location
    IG: thetravy
    Posts
    320

    Default

    Sunday is my day to recover from Saturday night... and Watch football during th fall/winter months.

  13. #13
    Join Date
    Oct 2009
    Location
    PacificNorthWest
    Posts
    1,617

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Travy View Post
    Sunday is my day to recover from Saturday night... and Watch football during th fall/winter months.
    Dood... srsly? You are way to young to start actin all old and shit.

  14. #14
    Join Date
    Aug 2010
    Location
    Sacramento, CA...missing Seattle..
    Posts
    77

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by TheNeek View Post
    Yeah, the car show is in Sacramento Oct 23rd. I'm going to PM details to my place to individuals... not on the interwebs for the world to see.
    sorry, that was my old sn. somehow my other computer remembered it...

    But, Like I said. I was gana pass it around to the dudes I know personally and are stanced. In fact Lucky has meet most of them at the NW Built meet a couple weeks ago. If you dont want me to np

  15. #15
    Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Location
    Mill Creek WA
    Posts
    3,468

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by I_did_It View Post
    sorry, that was my old sn. somehow my other computer remembered it...

    But, Like I said. I was gana pass it around to the dudes I know personally and are stanced. In fact Lucky has meet most of them at the NW Built meet a couple weeks ago. If you dont want me to np
    nah it's cool. I just don't want 100 folks showin up to my place ya know?



    If you're confirmed want to attend send me a PM.

    Mr. Belvedere

    I want to buy your single 4x100 Ronal Racing center

  16. #16

    Default

    Depending on how late you guys plan on doing this til I might be able to roll through if that's cool. Working til about 7ish that night.


  17. #17
    Join Date
    May 2009
    Location
    Seattle
    Posts
    1,464

    Default

    +1 I be working on Sunday but I'll see how early i can get off!

  18. #18
    Join Date
    May 2009
    Location
    Seattle
    Posts
    4,237

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Travis C View Post
    +1 I be working on Sunday but I'll see how early i can get off!
    Dude c'mon.

  19. #19
    Join Date
    May 2009
    Location
    Seattle
    Posts
    1,464

    Default

    Maybe I'll work Saturday and can get Sunday off! I need some pics of your guys' cars for a little somthin somthin

  20. #20
    Join Date
    May 2009
    Location
    Seattle
    Posts
    4,237

  21. #21

    Default

    cool guys...ignore me


  22. #22
    Join Date
    May 2009
    Location
    IG: thetravy
    Posts
    320

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Charlie.S View Post
    cool guys...ignore me
    I wish I was going

    I went last year and in 07. Both times were so fun, DAGball Rally and partying with everyone, definitely going back next year again.. Kind of trying to make it an every other year type of thing.

  23. #23
    Join Date
    Oct 2009
    Location
    PacificNorthWest
    Posts
    1,617

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Charlie.S View Post
    cool guys...ignore me
    Well, after you roll out here to the PNW... I come check Maryland out. hah.

  24. #24
    Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Location
    Mill Creek WA
    Posts
    3,468

    Default

    BTW it's BYO*

    Travis C -- Any word on work.
    Protege03ak46 -- Do you have a head count of how many of your fitted friends are coming?
    Paul -- you need directions no?

    This should be kinda fun.

    Mr. Belvedere

    I want to buy your single 4x100 Ronal Racing center

  25. #25
    Join Date
    May 2009
    Location
    IG: thetravy
    Posts
    320

    Default

    Travis V -- Yes I need an address/directions

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •