This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by georgeMK1 View Post
    I just tried that legal weed 'chronic' gotta say it fucks with you hahaha, jace ox we gotta try some of this shit LOL
    That shits fucked, I've only heard bad things about it lol

Comment

• Why smoke the fake shit when you can smoke the real shit????????

Comment

• Originally posted by Mr Von Smack View Post
        No.
        Ummmmmm yes?

Originally posted by RBT View Post
        Why smoke the fake shit when you can smoke the real shit????????
        Hahaha dont worry that gets shared around too.

Comment

• Originally posted by Beware View Post
          I got my first set blasted, the blaster waaaaaayyyyy underquoted me and said he hopes he never sees another set. He said they were a nightmare and should have charged me triple......so make sure you find someone that hasn't done them before, or it could be costly, either that or my guy was just slow and useless

I've got something interesting in 17's, 3 piece and 5x120 that would be unique on a VL......I'm not 100% sure if I'm wanting to use or not yet. Could be persuaded to sell, depends what you're looking for too though I guess? What offsets work nicely on VL's?
          Ive had RS's blasted for $100 a set. much easier then trying to do it myself.

I have no idea about the offsets, havent reallt measured. I can fit a 9" in the rear, maybe a 10", but a 10" would poke. I'd need pics of what you have before considering, I'd also need to sell a set of my wheels to fund it lol.

Originally posted by Water Boy View Post
          I hope you flogged the c#nt out of it.
          Built motor bru, barely tickled it.

Originally posted by Infini View Post
          That would be sick.

That's make your VL probably the only one with proper wheels!

I've been toying with the idea of dropping the daily and finding wheels for it because it'll be unique, but it's either that or I sell it.
          Depends, I was thinking just widening a set of interceptors and giving it an oem+ look.

In saying that, I cant really lower it since the chassis/suspension twists like a champion under load from the turbo, and I dont really need to draw any attention, it draws enough when it idles at the lights.

Originally posted by RBT View Post
          Why smoke the fake shit when you can smoke the real shit????????
          Rob knows whats up.
          Originally posted by anth
          Lucky they didn't come into your house and disrespect your whole family.

Comment

• Originally posted by Oxer View Post
            Built motor bru, barely tickled it.

Depends, I was thinking just widening a set of interceptors and giving it an oem+ look.

In saying that, I cant really lower it since the chassis/suspension twists like a champion under load from the turbo, and I dont really need to draw any attention, it draws enough when it idles at the lights.
            I really want to hear it. Single cam lumpiness.

Comment

• Originally posted by Oxer View Post
              Ive had RS's blasted for $100 a set. much easier then trying to do it myself.

I have no idea about the offsets, havent reallt measured. I can fit a 9" in the rear, maybe a 10", but a 10" would poke. I'd need pics of what you have before considering, I'd also need to sell a set of my wheels to fund it lol.
              I think I paid about $100 too, the guy said don't come back with any more

I have some OZ Breytons which I had bought from O/S for an E36 M3, but gave up M3 hunting(after 9 months looking) and bought another cheaper car. I then put the rest of my $$$'s into my mortgage, a Japan trip and a couple of other sets of wheels for the new car. I reckon they'd look mad(and unique) on a nicely lowered VL, kind of like big 17in Convo's....I'd already bought new dishes too. So they're 17x8 ET39 stock, but with the 2in and 2.5in dishes they end up at 9in ET26 and 9.5in ET20....or leave 2 of them as 8's and do 9's rear maybe. I'm still undecided if they'll work on the new car(would need bigger dishes I think), but would also probably sell them if someone wanted them, even though they were my dream E36 wheel
              Last edited by Beware; 01-10-2013, 10:33 PM.

Comment

• waiting game sucks
                dodgy as fuck - peeps know what's up.
                got till monday
                3 times in 5 weeks -.-'

Comment

• Originally posted by georgeMK1 View Post
                  I just tried that legal weed 'chronic' gotta say it fucks with you hahaha, jace ox we gotta try some of this shit LOL
                  Because western suburbs.
                  Originally posted by TRaNz
                  omg man...naaaaahhhhhh...dafuq bro...nah thats crossing the line. youre fucked bengfacebengcunt.

Comment

• Originally posted by private_numero View Post
                    waiting game sucks
                    dodgy as fuck - peeps know what's up.
                    got till monday
                    3 times in 5 weeks -.-'
                    why can't you get a legit roady?
                    Drinking Enthusiast with a Car Problem

Comment

• Anyone heading to stab Albans fest tomorrow

Comment

• Im not setting one fucking foot in that shit haha.. shiet niggas get killed if you're from sunshine broOoOoOoOoOoOooOOooooooOOoOooOooo.

Im looking for fucking 15" OEM honda 4x100 wheels at a budget price, why must there be nothing one week before i hit winton -.-

Comment

• ox if there is anything but a set of FAT interceptors on the VL i will take you out to a nice dinner and NEVER call you back.

Comment

• Got pulled over by a cop through black spur today.. went something like this:

"How fast were you going through there?"

"Sir i kept it under 80, I wont lie though, i did keep it at that speed around a few corners..."

"I am a decent driver and I couldnt keep up with you and I hit 96 kilometers at one point, i believe you were going much faster. You have to slow it down through there, its not safe to be driving at that speed. I couldnt get a lock on you to see what speed you were going so Ill have to let you off with a warning. Drive safe!"

He was a nice and fair cop driving a grey STi tuned Subaru Forester...

At this rate im going to get in big trouble at the speeds it hits around corners, so last track day in the 82 for kicks on straya day, then its going lower with the new wheels.. which means i can concentrate on building the SX

George, Ive got a set of AE82 Corolla 14x5+38 4x100 rims with 54mm centre bore and 175/65/14 tyres which im willing to let go...

Comment

• this clip saaaaa tufffffffffff bro.

"no....nononononononononono"

hahhahahahahahahahahaaa

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mvyIExP14j4"]Death Of An E30 - YouTube[/ame]
                              S I N G L E | W O R K S - Loneliness is a Lifestyle

Comment

• I don't feel like doing shit today.

I am really broke with far too many ideas.

Comment

Working...
                                X