This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by RBT View Post
    Bro it's MERRY christmas not HAPPY but I forgive you.
    I realised after I hit submit.

Comment

• Merry Christmas guys! Have fun and stay safe!

Comment

• Yeee Merry Christmas SW

Comment

• Originally posted by anth
          Lucky they didn't come into your house and disrespect your whole family.

Comment

• this is going everywhere at work on thurs
            - = [ M . I . A | c r e w ] = -
            Originally posted by TRaNz
            Its not bags, its a tank for the car that keeps the inside car cabin pressurized and uv rays down to a minimum so that colins skin doesnt react with the outside uv rays. The tank is conected to a powercore with a special generator separate to the cars system. As so im told, it uses a nuclear substance which has been supplied by Moh. The complex design was created for people with special skin conditions like colin. Id say its a good investment for colin.

Comment

• Just dont tell people when it was from, because Rob was sick shortly after *cough cough*
              Originally posted by anth

Comment

• fekkk is that why my throat feels like shit LOL
                sigpic

Comment

• Lmfao

Comment

• Any nigga going shopping today?

Comment

• Yeah, bought shoes, chino's, 3 shirts, a book and a hdmi cable for $300.
                      We ride homos together, we die homos together. Homos 4 Lyfe. <3

Comment

• If any Melbourne people are keen to check out a nice twisty road PM on FB. Heading out this arvo/evening for a run!

Comment

• Some people down my street are playing "That Shit Cray".

yeee, coz RainbowDash is the bestest. its fun combing its hair and tail isnt it? =P
                          They had an Accord Euro meet.....had to show face and you know.....win some respect....and gain exp points to unlock a new sector along with tier 3 vinyl and decals. =D

Comment

• Late night 'city lights' install on the egg. Looks the goods

Comment

• city lights?
                              Originally posted by anth

Comment

• Originally posted by Oxer View Post
                                city lights?
                                them lights on the light posts in the city. He took em to install on his EG like a bikeNstick guy he is.

Happy Birthday FoFFaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa aa
                                S I N G L E | W O R K S - Loneliness is a Lifestyle

Comment

Working...
                                X