Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Well this is what a restoration does to my garage.... lol its pretty damn squashy haha

Comment

• It actually looks like you have a lot of room in that garage

with 2 cars in my garage there is only just enough room to squeeze past the cars and just enough room to open the door enough to slide into the car
      Drinking Enthusiast with a Car Problem

Comment

• need help or info on regoing a nsw car in vic, esp if it has an engine swap, thanks s|w family =)
        sigpic

Comment

• Originally posted by georgeMK1 View Post
          Yeah its a real estate agent rep course, its a 6 week one coz where im at there arnt enough ppl to do full time study. Zzzz and boxhill and other institutes are too far to study, footscray campus is 2 minute drive for me so ill just take the slow one lol
          My mrs did that exact course at footscray like 6 months ago or something. She said it was good. Shes now employed at a real estate agent in the area mang. If you need advice just let me know.

Comment

• Originally posted by georgeMK1 View Post
            Well this is what a restoration does to my garage.... lol its pretty damn squashy haha

[IMG]http://i902.photobucket.com/albums/ac229/georgeMK1/IMG_0336.jpg[IMG]
            Thats more space then what I have for my prelude.
            Your lucky if i can even half open one of the doors the doors to get in.

I am really broke with far too many ideas.

Comment

• Originally posted by namtaro View Post
              need help or info on regoing a nsw car in vic, esp if it has an engine swap, thanks s|w family =)
              Is the engine registered with the car? Did it need an engineers report?

Is it enigineered if so?

Call vicroads for more information.
              Originally posted by anth
              Lucky they didn't come into your house and disrespect your whole family.

Comment

• I want a 2dr like this.

Comment

• Originally posted by Neil View Post
                  Thats more space then what I have for my prelude.
                  Your lucky if i can even half open one of the doors the doors to get in.
                  Hahaha, man this is my recent house. A few months back i didnt have a garage, and did a whole engine swap, paint and all in my front yard.

Comment

• Originally posted by Jimmy_HR32 View Post
                    Started TAFE this week also, scraping rail in the carparks. Get the wierdest looks already hahah
                    cos they know the boss is in the house?
                    Sarcasm is easily calculated on vortex dude. Take 4 parts GLI lip and divide by BBS RS. If you are left with a remainder, subtract it from omgmoarlow. Profit.

Comment

• Originally posted by Oxer View Post
                      Is the engine registered with the car? Did it need an engineers report?

Is it enigineered if so?

Call vicroads for more information.
                      engine is legally registered to chasis viz rta, not engineered, is there any problems there?
                      sigpic

Comment

• Originally posted by JC. View Post
                        I want a 2dr like this.

but thats a 4 door

Comment

• Originally posted by namtaro View Post
                          engine is legally registered to chasis viz rta, not engineered, is there any problems there?
                          Then there shouldnt be... just need a roady here.

Originally posted by mk3 View Post
                          but thats a 4 door
                          Originally posted by anth
                          Lucky they didn't come into your house and disrespect your whole family.

Comment

• Originally posted by Oxer View Post
                            Then there shouldnt be... just need a roady here.
                            thanks ox, you're the best =D
                            sigpic

Comment

• someone who worked on my subframe last has fucked one of the stud threads
                              i know which workshop it was, but i won't be able to prove shit as it was like 2 years ago

now i need to go get a die tomorrow and clean up the threads(already got another nut from the wreckers)

then it is more lows all round, gona try and see how low i can get this thing

Comment

• some pics of the subframe progress

out with the old bushes

subframe on(just need to put on 1 more nut after i clean up the threads on the stud)

Comment

Working...
                                X