Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Finally got my ass round to installing the centrebore locating rings and more importantly the 5mm spacers. Its now sitting "Hellaflush" rather than close to "Sortaflush"

Comment

• Get an XR8.

Full purple with a black bonnet sesh moh.

Comment

• Originally posted by mohsen View Post
        do VZs have the IRS?
        i would really prefer an XR6 though
        some VU (VX shape) have IRS afaik. we had to do a rear wheel bearing on one with cv's instead of a live axle or whatever theyre called

Comment

• Originally posted by JC. View Post
          Get an XR8.

Full purple with a black bonnet sesh moh.
          P plates brah. Would have sold my kidney or one of my kids and bought the new charged boss FPV lol

Comment

• It's suck rolling on p plates ay, I wanna do a 1jz single turbo swap on my car soooo bad haha.
            XR6s have plenty of potential N/A anyway, a mates dad reckons he gets 320rwhp out of his...

Comment

• Originally posted by Lukey View Post
              some VU (VX shape) have IRS afaik. we had to do a rear wheel bearing on one with cv's instead of a live axle or whatever theyre called
              everything from vt onwards are irs, even all the utes. i know too much about commodores

Comment

• Originally posted by hakhawk View Post
                everything from vt onwards are irs, even all the utes. i know too much about commodores
                i see. and lol.

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sqM_L1D1KOI"]Summernats 25 - Day Three - YouTube[/ame]

skip to 14mins, im on a bit after looking like a retard lol

Comment

• [ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XPPzJZaCX_E"]NUCKINFUTS Gemini - How to get banned from Summernats - YouTube[/ame]

this ones my favourite

Comment

• im finally leaving the country! Bring on smoother roads and more lows in Melbourne
                    Sarcasm is easily calculated on vortex dude. Take 4 parts GLI lip and divide by BBS RS. If you are left with a remainder, subtract it from omgmoarlow. Profit.

Comment

• had a dream ox bagged my gs.....we were having issues with the height controller, was stuck on lows so he told me to go dw customs and then when i got there i was like.....wtf dident use close down and then i woke up.........fucking random, bags are for groceries ne way. sorry, dident mean to **** on you rhys =P

Comment

• Cause I'm On bags true?

Drunk in the Philippines. Absolutely smashed off 5 dollars. I remember stanceworks but not the place
                        I'm sleeping at tonight. Fuck.

Comment

• im sleeping at tonight

fucking lol

smashed cunt

go smash a cunt

Comment

• Originally posted by INVSBL View Post
                            im sleeping at tonight

fucking lol

smashed cunt

go smash a cunt

Comment

• Ford utes are homo as. Leaf spring piece of shit.

Cant even lower the rear of them due to the shock position.
                              Originally posted by anth
                              Lucky they didn't come into your house and disrespect your whole family.

Comment

• been looking at new cars, been umming and ahhing about an 850i, with the possibility of a 750i, then i see this

Comment

Working...
                                X