X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by SebastienPeek View Post
    Ahahahaha that's so funny, poor Ryan

Can this day go any fucking slower? Shit.
    Didn't really piss myself, but the boys laid a hose down next to me and left it on. Wet dream was wet.

And yes, today is going exceptionally slow, especially for me as I finish up on Friday and have a paddock full of fucks I don't give. Saaah bored.

Comment

• AT FIRST I LOLLED

AND THEN I RAGED

What the actual fuck? How does this not cop a canary?

Comment

• Originally posted by Bflat View Post
        Didn't really piss myself, but the boys laid a hose down next to me and left it on. Wet dream was wet.

And yes, today is going exceptionally slow, especially for me as I finish up on Friday and have a paddock full of fucks I don't give. Saaah bored.
        Ahaha that is quite of the funny, poor Ryan

Well this week just keeps getting worse and worse.
        First there was the fact that I am not getting my air struts until next week.
        Now, the powder coating won't be done until tomorrow afternoon/Friday afternoon, definitely not enough time to get the wheels done by the weekend.

I'm starting to have a paddock full of fucks too in regards to work at the moment. Shit just keeps getting shittier and shittier.

Just want to go home and sleep for days.
        IG: @sebastienaudeon
        1974 Porsche 911S

Originally posted by TRaNz
        *pats Sebs head*
        there there.
        keep calm, go mash your face on a car window.

Comment

• Originally posted by SebastienPeek View Post
          Ahaha that is quite of the funny, poor Ryan

Well this week just keeps getting worse and worse.
          First there was the fact that I am not getting my air struts until next week.
          Now, the powder coating won't be done until tomorrow afternoon/Friday afternoon, definitely not enough time to get the wheels done by the weekend.

I'm starting to have a paddock full of fucks too in regards to work at the moment. Shit just keeps getting shittier and shittier.

Just want to go home and sleep for days.
          Lower your sense of entitlement a bit, postage is a mysterious force that can't be predicted nor relied upon. The struts will come.

Comment

AT FIRST I LOLLED

AND THEN I RAGED

What the actual fuck? How does this not cop a canary?
            Stancerope?

atleast your struts are comin Seb, I will never get my shortened bilsteins now unless I managed to find some second hand
            Cant wait to see that Subaru on the ground
            Sarcasm is easily calculated on vortex dude. Take 4 parts GLI lip and divide by BBS RS. If you are left with a remainder, subtract it from omgmoarlow. Profit.

Comment

• Originally posted by dylan8 View Post
              Stancerope?

http://smeeezus.tumblr.com/

Instragram @Smeeeb

Comment

• so that's fucken safe ey five 0 fucken hell mate. but seriously like you could jack his shit easy when he parks, just cut/un tie the rope. no fucken effort at all.
                Originally posted by Smeeeb
                Iloveitslammedinmyarse if I remember correctly.

Comment

• Originally posted by neni View Post
                  so that's fucken safe ey five 0 fucken hell mate. but seriously like you could jack his shit easy when he parks, just cut/un tie the rope. no fucken effort at all.
                  Lol, I'm obviously not asn enough to have thought of that

Comment

Lower your sense of entitlement a bit, postage is a mysterious force that can't be predicted nor relied upon. The struts will come.
                    Postage is very mysterious. When they come they come.
                    I guess I'm just getting itchy to drive a lowered car again. Miss Zelda way too much.

Originally posted by dylan8 View Post
                    atleast your struts are comin Seb, I will never get my shortened bilsteins now unless I managed to find some second hand
                    Cant wait to see that Subaru on the ground
                    Oh, fuck, how come?

When it is on the floor. If it touches the floor. It better touch the floor.
                    IG: @sebastienaudeon
                    1974 Porsche 911S

*pats Sebs head*
                    there there.
                    keep calm, go mash your face on a car window.

Comment

• been dailying lincs bagged VY ute for the past week or so.

sort of want.
                      We ride homos together, we die homos together. Homos 4 Lyfe. <3

Comment

• The life of Seb...

Comment

Lol, I'm obviously not asn enough to have thought of that
                          hahaha

Comment

Reversed with the door open i reckon, standard asian move
                            omg man...naaaaahhhhhh...dafuq bro...nah thats crossing the line. youre fucked bengfacebengcunt.

Comment

• Was in heavy traffic, waiting at a set of lights today in the pooring rain, chillin in the wagon. A green P plate VS ute (WA plates) in front of me and a grey P plate VS ute next to him. The grey one decides to try to spin the back wheels while parked in traffic (still a red light) and about 2 seconds into is stand still burnout, BANG!! ... Hazards come on, not going anywhere... was Hilarious.
                              omg man...naaaaahhhhhh...dafuq bro...nah thats crossing the line. youre fucked bengfacebengcunt.

Comment

• Originally posted by USDMem1 View Post
                                Reversed with the door open i reckon, standard asian move
                                fekin gooks

Originally posted by USDMem1 View Post
                                Was in heavy traffic, waiting at a set of lights today in the pooring rain, chillin in the wagon. A green P plate VS ute (WA plates) in front of me and a grey P plate VS ute next to him. The grey one decides to try to spin the back wheels while parked in traffic (still a red light) and about 2 seconds into is stand still burnout, BANG!! ... Hazards come on, not going anywhere... was Hilarious.

Comment

Working...
                                X