• Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by LarryPerkins View Post
    Same same

Comment

• farking gordie.... #doyoueventhisguy

Comment

• Went to the Allstars meet this arvo, Streetkarnage guys are killing it!

Comment

• Originally posted by Oxer View Post
          hahaha

Neni needs to use one of his accounts me thinks, to spam it
          Spammed the shit out of it on JDMST. Now I wait to get banned lol
          Originally posted by Smeeeb
          Iloveitslammedinmyarse if I remember correctly.

Comment

• Did anyone else go to the Formula Drift round at Calder today

Besides the stupid 2 hr lunch break, the even was sick and Digo Saito is a fucking machine to be driving like he does.
            Drinking Enthusiast with a Car Problem

Comment

• Yeh bro, FUCKEN AMAZING DAY. Saito is fucken crazyyyyyyyyy
              Originally posted by Smeeeb
              Iloveitslammedinmyarse if I remember correctly.

Comment

• Good effort my the aussies too to get 2 guys on the podium, but Daigo is just in the league of his own
                Drinking Enthusiast with a Car Problem

Comment

• hahaha neni, Have I ever told you how much I love you?
                  Originally posted by anth
                  Lucky they didn't come into your house and disrespect your whole family.

Comment

• I still get a kick out of seeing pics of the hoodies, everyone seems to love em.

Comment

• when I first got them back from the printers I was thinking "maybe the defect was a bad idea..."

But after walking through fed square/camberwell last night in a group, it just makes it all worth while

Its only a matter of time before someone else rips it off though.

Georges hoodie was wrapped around his passenger seat when he was getting defected, and we all had them on at the time too, Cop had a laugh about it, I wouldnt change a thing.

Comment

• My girlfriend became a BMW. Found a use for women atleast.

Comment

• So I have a small dilemma.... there's a pair of equips in not bad specs that I could use to make a complete set. Its gonna be too hard to find someone to make new rolled lips for one of the pairs I have here.... and it will be around $340 for this pair at auction right now... Do I buy them to make a full set?

Comment

• Originally posted by dvious View Post
                            My girlfriend became a BMW. Found a use for women atleast.
                            But does she have a AC Schnitzer kit?

Comment

• Originally posted by Oxer View Post
                              So I have a small dilemma.... there's a pair of equips in not bad specs that I could use to make a complete set. Its gonna be too hard to find someone to make new rolled lips for one of the pairs I have here.... and it will be around $340 for this pair at auction right now... Do I buy them to make a full set?
                              first world problems.

no,

stance works problems

Comment

• Not yet, the black badges are her only mod so far. Just a daily, so need to keep the costs low XD

Comment

Working...
                                X