• Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Oxer View Post
    I found the problem, its an auto.

fucking diCKHEADDD
    S I N G L E | W O R K S - Loneliness is a Lifestyle

Comment

• Downloaded the 6 seasons of Pimp My Ride.....i know what my next mod is after 100mm....fkin 7inch monitors everywhere in the car. =D

Comment

then you'll have a good time
        but seriously, why all the ******?

Comment

Yeah cunt. Me and nej now own a honda dealership and a pizza shop. #ballerz
          Don't forget the NSX and s2k haha you can use the NSX for the first month then we can swap

Originally posted by TRaNz View Post
          Which one? i need to come in and get my transmission checked out.
          Damn autos

Originally posted by Oxer View Post
          I found the problem, its an auto.
          LOLOL

Comment

• Originally posted by andrewn View Post
            Tried this because it was on sale at coles and cotdamn it's good

The 4 packs are half price pretty often at Coles. I usually grab one when they are....it's one of the better ones, but I've finished my blue V 4 pack now and I'm probably preferring it atm.

Originally posted by Oxer View Post
            Ill be honest, if anyone ever asks me, Ill tell them straight out... Not that I care, most of my wages go towards the mortgage and bills anyway, once you add up whats left over, its pretty disheartening lol
            I never used to like saying, but I'm putting mine on the market very soon and so people like to ask what I paid when i say I'm getting ready to sell. But it depends who's asking, often I'll ignore them, but if I want a little semi-brag to someone that's being nosey, I'll say what I paid and what I'm going to ask, just to let them know I bought at a good time for a good price. Yeah, mortgage plus bills suck(add body corp to that and it sucks harder)....but I make sure I always have some car money or travel money.

Comment

• Originally posted by surfpig View Post
              but seriously, why all the ******?
              Stance nation.

Originally posted by Beware View Post
              The 4 packs are half price pretty often at Coles. I usually grab one when they are....it's one of the better ones, but I've finished my blue V 4 pack now and I'm probably preferring it atm.

I never used to like saying, but I'm putting mine on the market very soon and so people like to ask what I paid when i say I'm getting ready to sell. But it depends who's asking, often I'll ignore them, but if I want a little semi-brag to someone that's being nosey, I'll say what I paid and what I'm going to ask, just to let them know I bought at a good time for a good price. Yeah, mortgage plus bills suck(add body corp to that and it sucks harder)....but I make sure I always have some car money or travel money.
              I dont tell people what ive paid on the house, i just tell them what its worth roughly on the market value. In saying that, no one ever asks me how much my house is worth, but plenty of people ask me how much I earn.

the best is when someone asks how much ive spent on the civic... considering it originally cost me $250, I usually reply with laughter.
              Originally posted by anth
              Lucky they didn't come into your house and disrespect your whole family.

Comment

• Originally posted by andrewn View Post
                Tried this because it was on sale at coles and cotdamn it's good
                Tried the orange one? That shit is good.

Actually, anyone tried the NOT orange, orange V? What's it like?

Comment

• The gods from above are giving me signs they do not approve of me. Stance gaytion meet is cancelled.

Which doesnt bother me, one of my best mates is going afghan and he is coming back home for a week so would be great to go up to syd either way.

Comment

• Originally posted by anth View Post
                    Def hit up Ribs & Burgers in Northcote if you venture to the north side, not very far from the city, you would have seen the epic ribs on my instagram.
                    That I have. Will definitely have a look see

bahahahaha, dw its a last resort/toption thing if youre really desperate and bored and want some LuLz. hahaha
                    Aha I'll remember to head up that way when I'm hungry and it's two o'clock in the morning on a Tuesday. Hopefully a wild Tranz won't appear and scare the crap out of me!
                    IG: @sebastienaudeon
                    1974 Porsche 911S

Originally posted by TRaNz
                    *pats Sebs head*
                    there there.
                    keep calm, go mash your face on a car window.

Comment

• Originally posted by georgeMK1 View Post
                      The gods from above are giving me signs they do not approve of me. Stance gaytion meet is cancelled.

Which doesnt bother me, one of my best mates is going afghan and he is coming back home for a week so would be great to go up to syd either way.
                      its cancelled? how come? bcoz Stance|works isnt attending therefore made a failure by default?

Comment

• Originally posted by SebastienPeek View Post

Aha I'll remember to head up that way when I'm hungry and it's two o'clock in the morning on a Tuesday. Hopefully a wild Tranz won't appear and scare the crap out of me!
                        A wild Tranz ALWAYS appears

its cancelled? how come? bcoz Stance|works isnt attending therefore made a failure by default?

Must be it.

Comment

• Originally posted by SebastienPeek View Post

if you were ever crazy enough in your life time to venture to MPM at the late hours, inbox me on FB as im up them times and will respond asap. hahaha

Comment

• not sure why you'd go to stanceoff anyway george. Only faggots there.

Comment

• just downloaded and now watching Cheech and Chongs Animated Movie [2013]. LMFAOOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOL

Comment

• WHAT?

hook me up tranz

Comment

Working...
                                X