This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by JC. View Post
    Again out of interest, and being naive to the fact... why?

Is it because it is a personal thing that shouldnt be shared? Much like an intimate relationship?

I can fully appreciate the respect side of things, so I apologise for that.
    getout.
    S I N G L E | W O R K S - Loneliness is a Lifestyle

Comment

• I think it's more the fact that its a public forum. Anyone could see that.

http://smeeezus.tumblr.com/

Instragram @Smeeeb

Comment

• Not only that, if you never ever met the guy it's just stupid to ask.

Why the fuck does it matter? I mean how would it benefit you if you knew....

If your in a relevant field then I think it's ok to ask but not when you haven't met the guy, if your that curious try a PM lolol

Comment

• Originally posted by JC. View Post
          Out of pure interest, what kind of money are you looking at with the new job?

Originally posted by anth View Post
          Worst question ever. Never ask a person what they earn or what they paid for their house.

Originally posted by SebastienPeek View Post
          Have to agree with anth on that one. Probably one of the worst questios to ask unless you're best mates and it is in the real life's and not on the internets.

Originally posted by private_numero View Post
          this

Originally posted by private_numero View Post
          never ask tranz where you should take someone out to dinner unless you're budget is 200 dollars per meal

mr slammed high rolla

Originally posted by Smeeeb View Post
          I think it's more the fact that its a public forum. Anyone could see that.
          Lets use percentages... lol 10% + car allowance.

You guys are just fucking rude. :p

Sent from my pen and paper last year
          [QUOTE=Oxer;1593769]I Love VW's[/QUOTE]

Comment

• Originally posted by nej View Post
            Not only that, if you never ever met the guy it's just stupid to ask.

If your in a relevant field then I think it's ok to ask but not when you haven't met the guy, if your that curious try a PM lolol
            Agreed! :p

[QUOTE=Oxer;1593769]I Love VW's[/QUOTE]

Comment

• Originally posted by josh.verse View Post
              which one of you guys was working at crown in the world series of poker room today? Remembered the face couldn't remember the name. Would of said hey but the client I was working for was a cunt.
              WTF haha probably me, I was in there taking down cameras and changing lights etc what were you doing up there?
              Originally posted by TRaNz
              omg man...naaaaahhhhhh...dafuq bro...nah thats crossing the line. youre fucked bengfacebengcunt.

Comment

• Originally posted by Thestu View Post
                Lets use percentages... lol 10% + car allowance.

You guys are just fucking rude. :p

Did i read somewhere in the thread that your boss is not currently paying you? if that is case, GTFO to that new job ASAp....
                Originally posted by TRaNz
                omg man...naaaaahhhhhh...dafuq bro...nah thats crossing the line. youre fucked bengfacebengcunt.

Comment

• Tried this because it was on sale at coles and cotdamn it's good

Comment

• Originally posted by USDMem1 View Post
                    WTF haha probably me, I was in there taking down cameras and changing lights etc what were you doing up there?
                    Did the set/lighting rig/LED video screen for clifton productions. Pretty chill day until the lift broke down ha.

Comment

• who's going to stance off next weekend??

Comment

• Originally posted by anth View Post
                        Worst question ever. Never ask a person what they earn or what they paid for their house.
                        What did you pay for your house?

Originally posted by Beware View Post
                        Why do some people think this is ok to ask, it happens somewhat often? If you're that desperate to know, find someone with an RPdata account and just spy. Outright asking is rude and damn nosey......however, undercover spying is ok.
                        Ill be honest, if anyone ever asks me, Ill tell them straight out... Not that I care, most of my wages go towards the mortgage and bills anyway, once you add up whats left over, its pretty disheartening lol

Originally posted by anth View Post
                        Def hit up Ribs & Burgers in Northcote if you venture to the north side, not very far from the city, you would have seen the epic ribs on my instagram.
                        Never tried it, sounds like i need to get out there!

Originally posted by nej View Post
                        Not only that, if you never ever met the guy it's just stupid to ask.

Yeah cunt. Me and nej now own a honda dealership and a pizza shop. #ballerz

Originally posted by andrewn View Post
                        Tried this because it was on sale at coles and cotdamn it's good

[IM]http://images.uptilo.com/campusdepot/ED3598D6-C0BF-4DF1-B7BA-84DF0A75ECD2.jpg[/IMG]
                        Most rockstars are good lol. cant believe you never tried it.

Originally posted by surfpig View Post
                        who's going to stance off next weekend??
                        All the faggots
                        Originally posted by anth
                        Lucky they didn't come into your house and disrespect your whole family.

Comment

• Originally posted by surfpig View Post
                          who's going to stance off next weekend??
                          I dunno depends if you like sucking dicks
                          Originally posted by Smeeeb
                          Iloveitslammedinmyarse if I remember correctly.

Comment

• Originally posted by USDMem1 View Post
                            if i ever saw you working at Crown.....FINISHED...would tackle you down, full siging, i took him down..BENGBENG...he feel to the ground...BENGBENG.....HAHAHAHA

Originally posted by andrewn View Post
                            Tried this because it was on sale at coles and cotdamn it's good
                            yeah nah ay blue v ay

Originally posted by Oxer View Post
                            Yeah cunt. Me and nej now own a honda dealership and a pizza shop. #ballerz
                            Which one? i need to come in and get my transmission checked out.

Originally posted by neni View Post
                            map
                            S I N G L E | W O R K S - Loneliness is a Lifestyle

Comment

• Originally posted by neni View Post
                              i love it

Comment

• Originally posted by TRaNz View Post

Which one? i need to come in and get my transmission checked out.
                                I found the problem, its an auto.

Originally posted by surfpig View Post
                                i love it
                                then you'll have a good time
                                Originally posted by anth
                                Lucky they didn't come into your house and disrespect your whole family.

Comment

Working...
                                X