This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by TRaNz View Post
    Shopping at Chadstone, Bridge Road everywhere in the city. Eating at expensive places for fun. Wander around city like lolcake and take in everythingggggg
    Yeah I'd be exploring a lot of food haha (i'm also a map kent)
    Also could go for some mountain driving (could go visit sky high in dandy mountains cause couples love that ish) or trips down to the beaches along the peninsula

Comment

• Sweet, thanks guys!

We have a little kitchenette so we can cook in the room, so definitely going market exploring. Would be keen to go for a bit of a drive through some mountains, so will look into that.

Will be walking through the city a bit, might go up Eureka tower and what not. Should be good though!
      IG: @sebastienaudeon
      1974 Porsche 911S

Originally posted by TRaNz
      *pats Sebs head*
      there there.
      keep calm, go mash your face on a car window.

Comment

• Sif cook on your holidays. As for markets there's Queen Vic Market, South Melbourne Market, and pretty sure there's outdoor markets every Sunday at both Southbank and in St Kilda.

I proposed in the Eureka skydeck, cos I'm a romantic cunt.

Comment

• ^^^I watched Future Music Festival from the Eureka Skydeck......didn't know it was on down there until I was up the building.

Is Bridge Rd the one in Richmond? What about Smith St, it's got some decent shopping too doesn't it(forgot the suburb, but not far from the city on the tram)?

Originally posted by SebastienPeek View Post
          Agreed, your wagons are boss.
          Thanks.....I was sad to hear you weren't continuing down the beetle path(or are you still?). I went through a slammed Beetle phase, had a '59 and '55 at one point......wish I still had the oval. For some reason cops never gave 2 shits about how low a beetle was, but they'd pick on everything else.

Originally posted by RBT View Post
          Hahahahaha i'll whack ya with a wheel not just any wheel, Yo Alex what you got for me man " Oh we got something special for you G we got a limited edition 17" Giovanni wheel wrapped in cooper tyres man" "This will improve handling and cornering G"
          I saw that fella in the red light district in Amsterdam, he wasn't as tall or as big as he seemed on the show.

Comment

• Originally posted by anth View Post
            Sif cook on your holidays. As for markets there's Queen Vic Market, South Melbourne Market, and pretty sure there's outdoor markets every Sunday at both Southbank and in St Kilda.

I proposed in the Eureka skydeck, cos I'm a romantic cunt.
            Have to save some money somewhere. Plan is to visit the Queen Vic and South Melbourne markets. Queen Vic one is just around the corner I think.

I'm not planning to propose up there that is for sure! 18 and engaged, maybe 19 and engaged depending on what happens next year and if we do a Europe trip.

Originally posted by Beware View Post
            ^^^I watched Future Music Festival from the Eureka Skydeck......didn't know it was on down there until I was up the building.

Is Bridge Rd the one in Richmond? What about Smith St, it's got some decent shopping too doesn't it(forgot the suburb, but not far from the city on the tram)?

Thanks.....I was sad to hear you weren't continuing down the beetle path(or are you still?). I went through a slammed Beetle phase, had a '59 and '55 at one point......wish I still had the oval. For some reason cops never gave 2 shits about how low a beetle was, but they'd pick on everything else.
            Aha that's sweet! I've been up the Eureka tower before, just not with Phoebe. The tram stops directly out the front of our apartment thingy, so that's cool!

Yeah, I wish I could have continued with the bug, it had a lot of potential. Unfortunately everything is sold bar a few things now, but she's definitely missed that's for sure. Cops never looked twice at the bug, but I'm sure when the Subaru is slammed I'll be getting a lot more attention.
            1974 Porsche 911S

*pats Sebs head*
            there there.

Comment

• Originally posted by Thestu View Post
              Hmm offered a new job at the company I normally do subing for... more money and a car allowance! Should I take it? Long term and short term its looking like a good option. I just don't want to burn bridges with my current boss, but he isn't fucking paying me anyway.

Sent from my pen and paper last year
              I always believed in being loyal and shit, but when it comes down to it, if you're current boss isn't prepared to offer you the same or better, there really is no point you staying.
              We ride homos together, we die homos together. Homos 4 Lyfe. <3

Comment

• Originally posted by GJA003 View Post
                Nailed it

I'm not a cop. Currently in tafe studying Architecture. Can't even decide if i should continue my course or drop out and start an apprenticeship in motor sport, and no i'm not here trying to get a hoodie simply into cars.
                Where you studying?

Originally posted by josh.verse View Post
                which one of you guys was working at crown in the world series of poker room today? Remembered the face couldn't remember the name. Would of said hey but the client I was working for was a cunt.
                Troy with the black polo on LMs works there, not sure what doing though
                Sarcasm is easily calculated on vortex dude. Take 4 parts GLI lip and divide by BBS RS. If you are left with a remainder, subtract it from omgmoarlow. Profit.

Comment

• Originally posted by Beware View Post
                  yep, dat area mang.

Oh and of course Chapel st for shoppee sesh too.
                  For random LuLz, the Aquarium and Zoo in the city.
                  places to dine is like everywhere in the city. =]
                  S I N G L E | W O R K S - Loneliness is a Lifestyle

Comment

• just caught up on the forum, iloveitslammedintheass, lol.

Comment

• and this;

Comment

• Originally posted by andrewn View Post
                        more monies and job security then gooo for it son. what do you do anyways LOL

true that. He is talking about 10 year + employment. Creating a phone tech/networking job for me. They are about to start doing 700+K phone systems and I will be heavily invilved in planning, installing and maintence.

Currently I do IT, networking, servers (new installation from ground up and maintainence), cloud based hosting, shit loads of rnd for new products, optic fibre repairs and building installation, new cat6 installation and termination, blah blah blah... basically fucking everything :p

Originally posted by SebastienPeek View Post

Agreed. If it is more money, and better job security, then go for it. Inform the boss that you have been offered a job Stu, and then see what he(?) says as to whether or not he'll give you a pay rise.

Either way, it is up to you in the end, but I think I'd take the new position.
                        True dude. My current actively poached me from old job so I know I'm good at what i do. He just can't afford to pay me... and I need money to live. Literally haven't been able to go food shopping for weeks!

Originally posted by TRaNz View Post

Full Time BFF with Gordie.

always
                        [QUOTE=Oxer;1593769]I Love VW's[/QUOTE]

Comment

• Out of pure interest, what kind of money are you looking at with the new job?

Comment

• Worst question ever. Never ask a person what they earn or what they paid for their house.

Comment

• Have to agree with anth on that one. Probably one of the worst questios to ask unless you're best mates and it is in the real life's and not on the internets.
                              1974 Porsche 911S

*pats Sebs head*
                              there there.

Comment

• Originally posted by anth View Post
                                Worst question ever. Never ask a person what they earn or what they paid for their house.
                                this

Comment

Working...
                                X