Page 1299 of 1299 FirstFirst ... 299799119912491289129712981299
Results 32,451 to 32,467 of 32467

Thread: Aussie Random Thread.

Meanwhile in ballarat we still trash out here but found out some cool stuff is hiding around
    Quote Originally Posted by TRaNz View Post
    your car isnt low enough.

Quote Originally Posted by gotblkr View Post
    We try our best, car scene has its ups and downs here which I imagine is the case everywhere, peeps will have blow ups and then reconcile, I try to navigate away from hostilities as much as I can. Not always easy though haha. You were brought up in Adelaide then moved onto Melbs & LA? I'm a dual US citizen but have not been back over there for too long...
    I feel that. Adelaide was very bizarre with the car scene when I moved to Melbourne, the slow life crew or some shit was gaining popularity or some shit...

Yeah, moved to Melbourne to hang out with the SW Aus boys for a few years, then moved to LA just over three years ago now. I've been back to both Adelaide and Melbourne a few times... I can get dual citizenship, but right now I might hold off because I don't want to be a part of a war lol
    IG: @sebastienaudeon
    1974 Porsche 911S

*pats Sebs head*
    there there.
    keep calm, go mash your face on a car window.

Quote Originally Posted by PhilTho View Post
    Meanwhile in ballarat we still trash out here but found out some cool stuff is hiding around
    One mans trash is another mans treasure
    1974 Porsche 911S

*pats Sebs head*
    there there.

^^^ Very true haha, yeah Slow Life is still around, they are holding SlowCase 2020 this weekend at Leconfield Wines in McLaren Vale, I entered & was a good event last year but I am told Slow Life is only hanging on by a thread, so it will be interesting to see how it pans out... I have entered and will be there again this year, pretty nice location for a car show... They hold monthly carpark events at the brickworks but I never go as they attract a crowd that misbehaves and inherently a good number of peeps get defected each month... Not really my scene, I try to only attend the larger private events that are well organised...

^^^ Very true haha, yeah Slow Life is still around, they are holding SlowCase 2020 this weekend at Leconfield Wines in McLaren Vale, I entered & was a good event last year but I am told Slow Life is only hanging on by a thread, so it will be interesting to see how it pans out... I have entered and will be there again this year, pretty nice location for a car show... They hold monthly carpark events at the brickworks but I never go as they attract a crowd that misbehaves and inherently a good number of peeps get defected each month... Not really my scene, I try to only attend the larger private events that are well organised...
    Damn, that is a nice location to hold a car show. Hopefully it all goes off without a hitch.

I spent less and less time doing big car things. Now it is small car events, hang outs and all that. The old life is that, the old life. I just want to drink and do garage hangs.
    1974 Porsche 911S

*pats Sebs head*
    there there.

Yeah so true! One of the best weekends I have had over the past couple years was installing my bags with some close mates. Did it in a shed with beers and it was an epic weekend. The feeling we got from dumping my evo for the first time was incredible haha, was riding s high for at least a week after that weekend...

Ahaha definitely been there! The feels of airing out for the first time are legit.
    1974 Porsche 911S

*pats Sebs head*
    there there.

Most of us are retired farts.....LOL.
    Cant keep up with the scene anymore. hahahaha
    S I N G L E | W O R K S - Loneliness is a Lifestyle

Most of us are retired farts.....LOL.
    Cant keep up with the scene anymore. hahahaha
    Should get a turbo? Help you keep up
    Sarcasm is easily calculated on vortex dude. Take 4 parts GLI lip and divide by BBS RS. If you are left with a remainder, subtract it from omgmoarlow. Profit.

We're all old as fuck now.
    1974 Porsche 911S

*pats Sebs head*
    there there.

I am 40, so yep, definitely old lol. Had to get my wife to drive the evo to this weekend's show as I needed to work, got there a couple hours after bump in. Show was set at a beautiful winery and I caught up with a few mates after the show to work on a short video... Found some deserted old sandstone houses a little down the road, set among the beautiful McLaren Vale here is South Australia.

Pretty pumped with some of the shots taken by local photographers on the day. Will share the video once it is done, I have not seen any of the footage as of yet but had a tonne of fun doing it...

I am 40, so yep, definitely old lol.
    I ain't that old, but sometimes I feel like that. With the whole, moved to LA, got married, bought a house, all that shit...
    1974 Porsche 911S

*pats Sebs head*
    there there.

Quote Originally Posted by dylan8 View Post
    Should get a turbo? Help you keep up
    LOL, shut up man.... ahahahahah

nice Evo, looks maaaaad when aired out. =D

Got up to a bit of mischief after last weekend's show in the beautiful McLaren Vale wine region... Had a tonne of fun, hope you legends appreciate...

Last edited by gotblkr; 01-17-2020 at 05:05 AM.

15. Default

Im willing to move from iowa to maryland and didnt find any auto shipping services at low price.

Any of you guys going to the cruise Status setup with RR and I assume Oxer?

Dunno if I can be bothered with it so far away from me
    your car isnt low enough.

Quote Originally Posted by PhilTho View Post
    Any of you guys going to the cruise Status setup with RR and I assume Oxer?

Dunno if I can be bothered with it so far away from me
    atm its only Oxer that I know of, most of us are busy that day/weekend with family tings to weddings to bucks parties etc.