Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• it looks alright in your thread, a 235 and a bit of a guard roll should be alright otherwise a 215 and just a lip roll should have you fine
    Drinking Enthusiast with a Car Problem

Comment

• cool, will have to have a play. roady n reg first, then fun times

Comment

• Awesome wheels man!! And nice pickup for the daily I am a total noob with the whole BMW scene, I picked up my E30 318is last night. lovin it even though its 100% stock atm. I have been trawling the net trying to find parts and seriously struggling...
        Originally posted by TRaNz
        omg man...naaaaahhhhhh...dafuq bro...nah thats crossing the line. youre fucked bengfacebengcunt.

Comment

• what parts you after? maintenance stuff or mods? theres heaps of places out there, not too much in aus, i import anything i cant get easily. check out the sponsors for different bmw sites for mods and such, the e30 has a huuuuuuuuuuuuuuuge userbase, so should be easy as.

Comment

• How does one get an invite to these FYS meets? Or do i have to join the cool kids first...

Comment

• Fys is a really private sort of a meet... In saying that I know when they are on and since there wont be another for a year, there is plenty of time to prapare your car to blow people away...
              Originally posted by anth
              Lucky they didn't come into your house and disrespect your whole family.

Comment

• Originally posted by USDMem1 View Post
                Awesome wheels man!! And nice pickup for the daily I am a total noob with the whole BMW scene, I picked up my E30 318is last night. lovin it even though its 100% stock atm. I have been trawling the net trying to find parts and seriously struggling...
                congrats on the pick up!! and now since youre daily driving a 318, you know how slow my car is LOL. ive seen a couple of ppl modifying e30 on e46fanatics, im pretty sure you can find alot of parts for it on US ebay. oh and i think bbs rs302 is definitely a must on your e30 =)

Comment

• Some dick in his Dad's company car ran into the back of my Mk3 on Sunday. Fingers crossed he doesnt give me the root around and all will be sorted.

Comment

• lol oxer, cant believe you brought fold out chairs to fys, me and my mate was like this is where we need the chairs and i saw you sitting on one.
                    sigpic

Comment

• whats FYS, did i miss something lol

Comment

• Originally posted by Water Boy View Post
                        Some dick in his Dad's company car ran into the back of my Mk3 on Sunday. Fingers crossed he doesnt give me the root around and all will be sorted.
                        Thats homo as... Hopefully you get that ish sorted asap.

Originally posted by namtaro View Post
                        lol oxer, cant believe you brought fold out chairs to fys, me and my mate was like this is where we need the chairs and i saw you sitting on one.
                        They werent mine! They were Dom's (Dubstance), He brings them erry where... I was so happy when he showed me!

Originally posted by 180roman View Post
                        whats FYS, did i miss something lol
                        Yes you did. FYS megameet, jump on jdmst for coverage....... One of the biggest private import meets in melbourne. Next year we will be having a colab. event with them

But I wont give too much away.

Comment

• ah nah i'm not on jdmst, i'm on too many forum already

any ETA for the Winton coverage?

Comment

• Dunno yet...

You have plenty of pics anyways, whats the rush?

Comment

• i duno you took a lot of photos just wanted to see them lol, you filled up at least 1 SD card

Comment

• No, I have cf dard... And shooting in RAW takes up a lot of space... Im still waiting for most of the pics from dennis, he has them on his laptop!

Comment

Working...
                                X