This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by JC. View Post
    Moving to melbourne around november/december time and looking at places to rent...

Thoughts about kensington? Obviously I have no idea about anything.
    15 mins from me, 15 mins from rape.
    2 mins from GC

Comment

• kensington....never heard of it. sounds like bush. live in springvale its the best most safest place
      Originally posted by Smeeeb
      Iloveitslammedinmyarse if I remember correctly.

Comment

• i live in thomastown.
        welkum 2 mai hood, where er body noes er body
        nd if I got it evrii cunt tryz 2 jak it
        welkum 2 mai hood
        look at dez old skool VS comos, on 15" septaz so yu noe were rollin on centa

Comment

• [ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SWd73bK9-zc"]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SWd73bK9-zc[/ame]

Comment

• Originally posted by TRaNz View Post
            you seem surprised......fkin standard brrroooo
            I actually lol'd

Fuckin miss you guise
            Originally posted by anth
            Lucky they didn't come into your house and disrespect your whole family.

Comment

• meanwhile in australia

Comment

• hahahahahahahaahahhahahahaaaa

Comment

• ive also built a few of my star wars legos i got as a kid over the last couple of weeks oxer

Comment

• Originally posted by JC. View Post
                    Moving to melbourne around november/december time and looking at places to rent...

Thoughts about kensington? Obviously I have no idea about anything.
                    Study or work?

House share or you going to rent yoru own place.

Lots of things to consider. Im happy to help ya out as im sure most of the others are.

Comment

• Lock stock and two smoking barrels, what a fucking top movie !! Never gets old..

Comment

• fkinnn mmmiiiiiinnntttttt bbbrrrroooooooooooooooooo
                        S I N G L E | W O R K S - Loneliness is a Lifestyle

Comment

• Badass Ukley

Comment

• Originally posted by Ant View Post
                            i know a few people from Perth who have/had moved to Melbourne. Most seem to return after a year or so. Is it really cold and damn miserable all the time? haha i guess once the shopping/cafes/alleyways type novelty wears off its just a chilly place to live? haha
                            no shit? Thats cool man. Kensington is a nice area. Close to the city but youve got a couple rough suburbs right next to it (Flemington and footscray). Other from that, i wont repeat what others had mentioned.
                            Price wise? More expensive there than outter suburbs obviously simply because its close to the city and near decent infrastructure

Melbourne is an awesome place to live. Once you know the ins and outs youll love it. I like to think Melbourne has its own way with things. Culturally its an amazing city whether it be cars, clothing/sneakers, nightlife etc etc we kind of work with what the world is doing and we chuck our little twist to it.

Originally posted by neni View Post
                            kensington....never heard of it. sounds like bush. live in springvale its the best most safest place
                            LOL

Comment

• Prinny hwy madddddddddd. Bloke bouncing car on hyrdolics at the lights madddddd. Skids maddddd

Comment

• Damn was gonna come after crown. full shattered sesh

Comment

Working...
                                X