• Show
Clear All

• Sup
    IG: @sebastienaudeon
    1974 Porsche 911S

Originally posted by TRaNz
    *pats Sebs head*
    there there.
    keep calm, go mash your face on a car window.

Comment

• Originally posted by gotblkr View Post
      Hey legends, have just found this thread, most of us Aussies in Melb? I am an Adelaide boy but don;t hold it against me
      Adelaide boiiiiiis
      1974 Porsche 911S

*pats Sebs head*
      there there.

Comment

• Oh hell yeah baby, putting my little country town of a city on the map, or trying to lol...

Recently upgraded my dailies to a set of Advan RS which I am pretty happy with...

So they are right at home with my XD9

And the CCW LM20 haha

Would be keen for a trip over to Melbs if the opportunity presented itself, what are the best shows over there, Status etc?
        Last edited by gotblkr; 01-08-2020, 04:46 AM.

Comment

• Very nice. It's nice to see people in Adelaide still doing cool shit
          1974 Porsche 911S

*pats Sebs head*
          there there.

Comment

• We try our best, car scene has its ups and downs here which I imagine is the case everywhere, peeps will have blow ups and then reconcile, I try to navigate away from hostilities as much as I can. Not always easy though haha. You were brought up in Adelaide then moved onto Melbs & LA? I'm a dual US citizen but have not been back over there for too long...

Comment

• Meanwhile in ballarat we still trash out here but found out some cool stuff is hiding around
              your car isnt low enough.

Comment

We try our best, car scene has its ups and downs here which I imagine is the case everywhere, peeps will have blow ups and then reconcile, I try to navigate away from hostilities as much as I can. Not always easy though haha. You were brought up in Adelaide then moved onto Melbs & LA? I'm a dual US citizen but have not been back over there for too long...
                I feel that. Adelaide was very bizarre with the car scene when I moved to Melbourne, the slow life crew or some shit was gaining popularity or some shit...

Yeah, moved to Melbourne to hang out with the SW Aus boys for a few years, then moved to LA just over three years ago now. I've been back to both Adelaide and Melbourne a few times... I can get dual citizenship, but right now I might hold off because I don't want to be a part of a war lol
                1974 Porsche 911S

*pats Sebs head*
                there there.

Comment

• Originally posted by PhilTho View Post
                  Meanwhile in ballarat we still trash out here but found out some cool stuff is hiding around
                  One mans trash is another mans treasure
                  1974 Porsche 911S

*pats Sebs head*
                  there there.

Comment

• ^^^ Very true haha, yeah Slow Life is still around, they are holding SlowCase 2020 this weekend at Leconfield Wines in McLaren Vale, I entered & was a good event last year but I am told Slow Life is only hanging on by a thread, so it will be interesting to see how it pans out... I have entered and will be there again this year, pretty nice location for a car show... They hold monthly carpark events at the brickworks but I never go as they attract a crowd that misbehaves and inherently a good number of peeps get defected each month... Not really my scene, I try to only attend the larger private events that are well organised...

Comment

^^^ Very true haha, yeah Slow Life is still around, they are holding SlowCase 2020 this weekend at Leconfield Wines in McLaren Vale, I entered & was a good event last year but I am told Slow Life is only hanging on by a thread, so it will be interesting to see how it pans out... I have entered and will be there again this year, pretty nice location for a car show... They hold monthly carpark events at the brickworks but I never go as they attract a crowd that misbehaves and inherently a good number of peeps get defected each month... Not really my scene, I try to only attend the larger private events that are well organised...
                      Damn, that is a nice location to hold a car show. Hopefully it all goes off without a hitch.

I spent less and less time doing big car things. Now it is small car events, hang outs and all that. The old life is that, the old life. I just want to drink and do garage hangs.
                      1974 Porsche 911S

*pats Sebs head*
                      there there.

Comment

• Yeah so true! One of the best weekends I have had over the past couple years was installing my bags with some close mates. Did it in a shed with beers and it was an epic weekend. The feeling we got from dumping my evo for the first time was incredible haha, was riding s high for at least a week after that weekend...

Comment

• Ahaha definitely been there! The feels of airing out for the first time are legit.
                          1974 Porsche 911S

*pats Sebs head*
                          there there.

Comment

• Most of us are retired farts.....LOL.
                            Cant keep up with the scene anymore. hahahaha
                            S I N G L E | W O R K S - Loneliness is a Lifestyle

Comment

• Originally posted by TRaNz View Post
                              Most of us are retired farts.....LOL.
                              Cant keep up with the scene anymore. hahahaha
                              Should get a turbo? Help you keep up
                              Sarcasm is easily calculated on vortex dude. Take 4 parts GLI lip and divide by BBS RS. If you are left with a remainder, subtract it from omgmoarlow. Profit.

Comment

• We're all old as fuck now.
                                1974 Porsche 911S

*pats Sebs head*
                                there there.

Comment

Working...
                                X