Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• A quick update of what occurred last night.

Phoebe came around and I gave her an ultimatum. I told her that she cannot have the freedom of being single while I just sit here, waiting to pick up the pieces. I said that if she wants said freedom, she would need to do it alone.

She cried. Told me that all she wanted was me. I said that that may be the case, but you have clearly stated in numerous text messages that that is not all that you want. I explained my position in the situation multiple times, told her that what she wants and what I want are completely separate and that it may be best if we parted ways.

She cried a lot. In the end she said that she wanted to chose me and that she was sorry. Afterwards, she was angry at me(?) because I had given her an ultimatum. I told her that I had too, so that she could make the decision herself and be held accountable (I sound like my boss), but regardless, we will see what happens.

Anyway, I thought I'd update you all as, well, this is all I really have to talk too. I have a counselling meeting setup for Friday, so we'll see what comes of that.

//

In other news, Subaru is at exhaust shop. Drove it for the first time more than 10 metres. Felt good son. Tonight/tomorrow night I have a few more little things to do ready for Friday morning. No more defect plz.
    IG: @sebastienaudeon
    1974 Porsche 911S

Originally posted by TRaNz
    *pats Sebs head*
    there there.
    keep calm, go mash your face on a car window.

Comment

• *pats Sebs head*
      there there.
      S I N G L E | W O R K S - Loneliness is a Lifestyle

Comment

• Fkn awsome to here Seb that you showed her whos boss! Sometimes females try all kinds of dumb shit on their partners. So she got angry at you WTF for shes the one that was fucking you around.

Anyway good job Seb keep it up and her in line.

Comment

• Originally posted by TRaNz View Post
          *pats Sebs head*
          there there.
          Hahahahaha

One for Oxer
          Sarcasm is easily calculated on vortex dude. Take 4 parts GLI lip and divide by BBS RS. If you are left with a remainder, subtract it from omgmoarlow. Profit.

Comment

• seb putting on the big pants yee yee
            www.ohitsandy.blogspot.com

www.flickr.com/andhey

Comment

*pats Sebs head*
              there there.
              eep calm, go mash your face on a car window.
              Hahaha hahahahhahaha hhaha I fucking died when I read that!

Good work seb! Im sure one way or another itll work out for the best

Comment

*pats Sebs head*
                there there.
                I fucking laughed so hard man. So good.
                1974 Porsche 911S

*pats Sebs head*
                there there.

Comment

• Huge congrats to Lukey on the baby news congrats mate.

Originally posted by SebastienPeek View Post
                  Ordered #loweritfaggot stickers if anyone wants any, gonna have twenty of them lol
                  No thanks...

Originally posted by HoZy View Post

[/IMG]
                  Originally posted by RBT View Post
                  Cant believe my engine builder has had my engine for 6 months now WTF. This is really starting to piss me off!
                  Im seeing everyone else work on their cars and I cant do shit till I get the engine back.
                  I KNOW THAT GOD DAMN FEEL.......

I know they won't get magically better, hence why I am organising to see a counsellor and shit.

As for the choice. I wanted to make a choice, fuck, I went out the other week and got a loan for an engagement ring, and then this all happened. I was ready to make that commitment right, and I know everyone will be like, "you're only 12" sort of shit, but I was ready and I thought she was too.

Now, she's come back and said she doesn't want to be defined by us. That she wants to do her own thing. I have no problem with her doing her own thing, but when it is hiding shit from me and me just having to tag along.

I still don't think she thinks she has done anything wrong when it came to texting this bloke behind my back, and then when I asked her not too, to continue doing so with his number under an alias.
                  Originally posted by anth View Post
                  That's the thing with highschool sweetheart relationships, they'll always get to this point that you guys are at now where the whole world seems a lot bigger than it did a few years back. You guys are at a defining stage of your lives, it's a great time to travel, meet people, get into trouble, do stupid shit, buy stuff you don't need, find out who you really are etc etc. Sounds like she wants the freedom of being single while having the safety net of a boyfriend in case things go wrong, can't have it both ways.

My advice (and it's been said here before by other people), it's time for SebTime™. Take a break from relationships and concentrate on making yourself happy.
                  A quick update of what occurred last night.

Phoebe came around and I gave her an ultimatum. I told her that she cannot have the freedom of being single while I just sit here, waiting to pick up the pieces. I said that if she wants said freedom, she would need to do it alone.

She cried. Told me that all she wanted was me. I said that that may be the case, but you have clearly stated in numerous text messages that that is not all that you want. I explained my position in the situation multiple times, told her that what she wants and what I want are completely separate and that it may be best if we parted ways.

She cried a lot. In the end she said that she wanted to chose me and that she was sorry. Afterwards, she was angry at me(?) because I had given her an ultimatum. I told her that I had too, so that she could make the decision herself and be held accountable (I sound like my boss), but regardless, we will see what happens.

Anyway, I thought I'd update you all as, well, this is all I really have to talk too. I have a counselling meeting setup for Friday, so we'll see what comes of that.
                  Anth summed it up perfectly. Could not have said it better. But by the sounds of it you have worked it out which is great to hear.

I have known a lot of couples in the exact same situation. Not many stuck it out un-fortunately, but good on you for getting through it and keeping things going. I hope it all turns out good for you two man. Also hope the counselor can help you out as well. Good luck with it all mate

Also sorry for the big spam post, i don't get in this random thread very often so need to catch up.
                  Last edited by USDMem1; 04-02-2014, 03:19 AM.
                  omg man...naaaaahhhhhh...dafuq bro...nah thats crossing the line. youre fucked bengfacebengcunt.

Comment

• so whens we doing a garafe cafe sesh mah g's

miss yall

www.flickr.com/andhey

Comment

• cunts

Comment

• Gotta keep that pimping hand strong Seb

Comment

• Originally posted by anth View Post
                          All the best mate

But then my secret will be revealed...

Councelling is free if you're not a dikeddd that holds up traffic when backing out of your driveway to not scratch your Jason spesh Dundas Panels Racing front bumper
                          Fucking lost it hahahahaha

Seb, <3
                          Originally posted by anth
                          Lucky they didn't come into your house and disrespect your whole family.

Comment

• trying to help out bennet cause this has me stuck too

any clue what colour this dc2 is resprayed in?

www.flickr.com/andhey

Comment

• 'blue ribbon' blue would be my guess. I am not too sure on the exact paint code however

looks sex

EDIT: first post on 1k page...get around me
                              Last edited by danielsahhhn; 04-02-2014, 10:44 AM.
                              Like a glove

Comment

• Weeeowwww,
                                1000 pages on the random thread...

First post in this thread was at 09-21-2010, 12:13 PM.

Took us ages to hit 1000 pages lol
                                1974 Porsche 911S

*pats Sebs head*
                                there there.

Comment

Working...
                                X