X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Thanks man, I love the cock.
    Originally posted by anth
    Lucky they didn't come into your house and disrespect your whole family.

Comment

• its only gay if you receive

Comment

• oh also, weather is looking good for friday nite

Comment

• Fuckin fell asleep While driving back home last night.. Mounted the gutter.. SLIGHTLY rashed my rims. Powder coating flaked off

Comment

• Wish it would hurry up and storm tonight, so this heat pisses off

......... 3.8L V6 + T04Z + 15psi + e85 = 500rwhp - 10sec 1/4 mile - Hopefully .........

Comment

• found a hat at myer which said SWAG, wanted to buy it to annoy oxer =P
              sigpic

Comment

• Originally posted by mohsen View Post
                Fuckin fell asleep While driving back home last night.. Mounted the gutter.. SLIGHTLY rashed my rims. Powder coating flaked off
                You're fucked... Lucky they didnt explode into a million pieces considering they are made by the worlds best wheel company..

Originally posted by namtaro View Post
                found a hat at myer which said SWAG, wanted to buy it to annoy oxer =P
                Should have done it, I would have laughed at you for wasting your money <3

Comment

• Originally posted by Oxer View Post
                  You're fucked... Lucky they didnt explode into a million pieces considering they are made by the worlds best wheel company..

Should have done it, I would have laughed at you for wasting your money <3
                  sweet double entoundre (exploding because im arab and theyre rotas)

also, what oem rims are in my sizes? (XX X 9.5+20) i can always space out the rears to +5 or something..

also also.
                  as per post in HF thread. if i have my new motor in.. + decat and straight pipes. wouldnt every body go deaf? but the flame show and the popping and the banging will be soooo exciting. is that cause im arab or?

Comment

sweet double entoundre (exploding because im arab and theyre rotas)

also, what oem rims are in my sizes? (XX X 9.5+20) i can always space out the rears to +5 or something..

also also.
                    as per post in HF thread. if i have my new motor in.. + decat and straight pipes. wouldnt every body go deaf? but the flame show and the popping and the banging will be soooo exciting. is that cause im arab or?
                    Not many oem wheels come that wide.... Probably only bmw 4x4 wheels etc...

You wont want to drive 11 hours straight with straight pipes man...

Comment

• Originally posted by Oxer View Post
                      Not many oem wheels come that wide.... Probably only bmw 4x4 wheels etc...

You wont want to drive 11 hours straight with straight pipes man...
                      mmmmm big as fuck bmw rims ahhhh.... hmmmmmmm

they are not but plugs btw

trying to convince my assistant to come lol

Comment

• Wtf ?

Comment

mmmmm big as fuck bmw rims ahhhh.... hmmmmmmm

they are not but plugs btw

trying to convince my assistant to come lol
                          Your right, but this is.

Comment

• BMW rims are very popular in 1X x 8.5 +13

I want to run these on the 180
                            Drinking Enthusiast with a Car Problem

Comment

• im inclined to respray the car first, which will happen when the engine is out (do a full job, door jams, engine bay etc
                              now my niggas
                              this silver which is actually very light in the sunlight

MP2

or silica breath (not millenium jade)

Comment

• MP2 and Millennium Jade will just look gay on a GT, like a try hard GTR wanabe
                                Drinking Enthusiast with a Car Problem

Comment

Working...
                                X