Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• im in crazyburn gotta pay a cunr . mns on? lemme kno im morning shuft this week
    - = [ M . I . A | c r e w ] = -
    Originally posted by TRaNz
    Its not bags, its a tank for the car that keeps the inside car cabin pressurized and uv rays down to a minimum so that colins skin doesnt react with the outside uv rays. The tank is conected to a powercore with a special generator separate to the cars system. As so im told, it uses a nuclear substance which has been supplied by Moh. The complex design was created for people with special skin conditions like colin. Id say its a good investment for colin.

Comment

• Originally posted by Oxer View Post
      So some cunt has been snooping around my back yard.

Theres a dog shit on the grass within the last 2 days, and no possible way for a dog to get in withough someone opening the side gate.

Bought 200m of barb wire, making the backyard fort knox.

Ill fucking bury a cunt in the backyard if I ever catch them.
      Easier solution is to put a lock on your gate and put some huge ass nails (extra points for old, rusty ones) in a plank of wood, and place it near the fence, or wherever else you think they are jumping over to get on your property... mother fucker will get their foot impaled, and probably end up with an infection

Comment

• Originally posted by rom2nv View Post
        Easier solution is to put a lock on your gate and put some huge ass nails (extra points for old, rusty ones) in a plank of wood, and place it near the fence, or wherever else you think they are jumping over to get on your property... mother fucker will get their foot impaled, and probably end up with an infection
        might work in perth but over here in the populated areas people use somethin uber important

eyes. yaknow?
        Its not bags, its a tank for the car that keeps the inside car cabin pressurized and uv rays down to a minimum so that colins skin doesnt react with the outside uv rays. The tank is conected to a powercore with a special generator separate to the cars system. As so im told, it uses a nuclear substance which has been supplied by Moh. The complex design was created for people with special skin conditions like colin. Id say its a good investment for colin.

Comment

• Originally posted by cln View Post
          im in crazyburn gotta pay a cunr . mns on? lemme kno im morning shuft this week
          Nope...

Originally posted by rom2nv View Post
          as colin said, thieves are a little more cunning then that around here.
          Originally posted by anth
          Lucky they didn't come into your house and disrespect your whole family.

Comment

• Has anything ever been stolen before?

Comment

• Mad burnout sesh seb on forza tonight woo

http://smeeezus.tumblr.com/

Instragram @Smeeeb

Comment

• Aha was a mad sesh, fourth gear burnouts in the e30.
                IG: @sebastienaudeon
                1974 Porsche 911S

*pats Sebs head*
                there there.
                keep calm, go mash your face on a car window.

Comment

• Originally posted by JC. View Post
                  Has anything ever been stolen before?
                  not from my place, but there have been in the area in the past...

This place used to be good.

Nowdays its turned to shit
                  Originally posted by anth
                  Lucky they didn't come into your house and disrespect your whole family.

Comment

• Same as my suburb Ox, it's turned to shit the last couple of years.

Have a feeling I found out who jumped on the roof of Zelda.
                    Worst thing is he's family.
                    1974 Porsche 911S

*pats Sebs head*
                    there there.

Comment

• sounds like a shitcunt jus break all the windows in his house

Comment

• I know there is nothing sympathy van do, but either way sorry to hear for the both of you :/

Also sorry i didn't make it onto Forza, was fighting with the Mrs...

Comment

• Originally posted by cln View Post
                          sounds like a shitcunt jus break all the windows in his house
                          Would have to fly over to Hong Kong.
                          He's living with Dad now. Fucking brother. Nothing I can do about it now though...

Originally posted by JC. View Post
                          I know there is nothing sympathy van do, but either way sorry to hear for the both of you :/

Also sorry i didn't make it onto Forza, was fighting with the Mrs...
                          All good man, didn't do Forza 4, just fucked around with Smeeeb on Horizon which was good. Need a new controller that's for sure.
                          1974 Porsche 911S

*pats Sebs head*
                          there there.

Comment

• You sure do. To much fun hitting you and turning off your controller.

http://smeeezus.tumblr.com/

Instragram @Smeeeb

Comment

• Banana yep, I'll get one next pay, need to save, fucking air struts cost a fortune.
                              1974 Porsche 911S

*pats Sebs head*
                              there there.

Comment

• Originally posted by Oxer View Post
                                Nowdays its turned to shit
                                That applies everywhere man. Regardless of what aj and the easties say, used to walk home at 1-6am everynight for years after parties in Sunshine, no dramas. As soon as the African 'refugee' shit came one, raping, murders, thefts and fights every fucking news headline. #noracist- ish

Comment

Working...
                                X