X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• stuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuu
    Originally posted by Smeeeb
    Iloveitslammedinmyarse if I remember correctly.

Comment

• Originally posted by RBT View Post
      So Steve at MSC did a good job on the tune.

You put a Haltech in the e30 yeah?
      Yep, top job!! car is great to drive now

Put in a Haltech Elite 2500 + Wideband controller + added a cam sensor.

Although, I just noticed today when washing the car, that the rear left wheel has been guttered (almost the entire circumference of the wheel) at some point while it was at MSC :/ I called them when i saw it and told them, going to sort something out.

Thing is, my car was handled by multiple workshops while it was at MSC. Was also towed back and forward to the other places (exhaust shop, auto elecs place) so most likely it was just a dodgy tow truck driver that may have scraped it unloading or something.

Either way, it was perfect when I dropped it off and who ever did it, knows they did it and tried to hide it, because it looks like it has been touched up with some sort of touch up paint...

I trust it wasn't Steve or Joe, they wouldn't do that. If they did they would have told me 100%. Steve is looking into it, see what happens.
      Originally posted by TRaNz
      omg man...naaaaahhhhhh...dafuq bro...nah thats crossing the line. youre fucked bengfacebengcunt.

Comment

• Originally posted by TRaNz View Post
        relax uKLey. all good bro. i come to Tgon for dinner one nite. chYea. hit up Neilsons.
        not bout the roady course, just other personal thing

Comment

• Whats goin on fellas? Im kinda looking forward to getting back home. Civic is entered into motorex, gonna be busting my ass trying to get it ready for it as soon as i get back.
          Originally posted by anth
          Lucky they didn't come into your house and disrespect your whole family.

Comment

• god today was fucking hard :'(

Comment

• Originally posted by USDMem1 View Post
              Yep, top job!! car is great to drive now

Put in a Haltech Elite 2500 + Wideband controller + added a cam sensor.

Although, I just noticed today when washing the car, that the rear left wheel has been guttered (almost the entire circumference of the wheel) at some point while it was at MSC :/ I called them when i saw it and told them, going to sort something out.

Thing is, my car was handled by multiple workshops while it was at MSC. Was also towed back and forward to the other places (exhaust shop, auto elecs place) so most likely it was just a dodgy tow truck driver that may have scraped it unloading or something.

Either way, it was perfect when I dropped it off and who ever did it, knows they did it and tried to hide it, because it looks like it has been touched up with some sort of touch up paint...

I trust it wasn't Steve or Joe, they wouldn't do that. If they did they would have told me 100%. Steve is looking into it, see what happens.
              Damn hopefully it all gets sorted for ya

Originally posted by Oxer View Post
              Whats goin on fellas? Im kinda looking forward to getting back home. Civic is entered into motorex, gonna be busting my ass trying to get it ready for it as soon as i get back.
              ousss ousss danger zone

Originally posted by Lukey View Post
              god today was fucking hard :'(
              at least its the weekend

Comment

• Originally posted by neni View Post
                at least its the weekend
                yea i know.

just had my nannas funeral

Comment

• dang no idea, sorry to hear bro my condolences lukey

Comment

• Condolences uKLey xoxo =(

Ox you poofta bloke. Let us know if i can help in some way. #pooftSpec
                    S I N G L E | W O R K S - Loneliness is a Lifestyle

Comment

• Looking forward to Motorex.

Comment

• thanks guys <3

Comment

• Originally posted by oxer View Post
                          whats goin on fellas? Im kinda looking forward to getting back home. Civic is entered into motorex, gonna be busting my ass trying to get it ready for it as soon as i get back.
                          nice!!
                          omg man...naaaaahhhhhh...dafuq bro...nah thats crossing the line. youre fucked bengfacebengcunt.

Comment

• Just a general shout out to ACCUAIR customer feedback/tech support.

My iLevel unit stopped putting out a wifi signal for some unknown reason, therefor can't use the iphone control. They sent me the 'hard reset instructions' via email which didn't fix the problem. So they just sent me out a new replacement unit for no charge and no questions about where or when i purchased it.

They said usually they would request the faulty unit back for testing but i am too far away lol

Comment

• thats awesome mike!

Comment

• Originally posted by USDMem1 View Post
                                Just a general shout out to ACCUAIR customer feedback/tech support.

My iLevel unit stopped putting out a wifi signal for some unknown reason, therefor can't use the iphone control. They sent me the 'hard reset instructions' via email which didn't fix the problem. So they just sent me out a new replacement unit for no charge and no questions about where or when i purchased it.

They said usually they would request the faulty unit back for testing but i am too far away lol

i think the problem here was that you were using an iPhone. Shoulda used Android mate. no issues i reckon. =D
                                S I N G L E | W O R K S - Loneliness is a Lifestyle

Comment

Working...
                                X