Any Skaters(boarders) Here!?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I remembered i have a video that my friend filmed. Well, two -

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bxaELRrvPk4"]YouTube - 5 tricks with Scott Paterson[/ame]
    Don't know why my face is scrunched up at the start

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OXeRvYEHcns"]YouTube - scott's melon[/ame]
    Nice flat spots, huh?

Comment

been skating for the last 15 years.

Comment

I don't skate but. I BMX...

A lot of times I actually go out riding with some of my friends that skate though. Its fun to see a different approach on the stuff they ride. Skate videos are awesome too, I have a huge respect for it.
        "This community is made up of people who strive to push the boundaries of the conceivable"

Comment

longboarder here, just ordered another sector 9 board for myself, bamboo ftw
          9K ALL DAY

Comment

also snowboard

my board a it sits now tho because I'm not going anymore this year
            9K ALL DAY

Comment

I ride bmx. I suck, but it's still fun

Longboard, snowboard and surf too. I do alot of shit
              sigpic

Comment

Ive been skating around 5 years now, Sucks being in the UK though as there are harldy any good parks in a good radius to were i live.

dont have many pictures as we never get the camera out, but this summer will get loads

Fakie b/s 180 Heel

Comment

I use to skate every day, then girls happened haha

Now I have a son who always wants to ride my old board so I think I'm gonna pick it up again. I can still do stuff when I hop on the board.

Comment

yes!

9K ALL DAY

Comment

Got my longboard a couple years ago but only just got into it. Pretty much sucked at regular skating as a kid lol but took ne a few years to give up.

Took a shitty phone video going down a parking structure with a couple friends on our run last night. Will have to upload it.

I ride a sector but hopefully will be getting some orangtang wheels and new trucks to battle the speed wobbles for bombing the hills.
                      flickrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr

Comment

stanceworks sticker needed on here
                        9K ALL DAY

Comment

been skating for 12+ years, skate every day, have a couple sponsors, moving to cali next year to see if the sponsorship will take me farther WISH ME LUCK! I take it seriously! hahah

ill post skatepark footage later, my street footage is a secret till it drops haha, above is throwaway stupid shit haha

hahahaha and i had to iphone pic the footage for the second pic haha, but like you i mostley skate ledges, and mellow rails, the photos make it look like im a stair junky,... but im a ledge / manual junky.. ahha
                          Last edited by Masonbarnard; 04-09-2011, 07:25 PM.

Comment

i like waking up and shredding in my apartment.

Comment

homemade slide gloves ftw!
                              9K ALL DAY

Comment

Used to skate, I put on Weight and got into Cars moreso and bmxing.

I currently have
                                08ish Mark Appleyard Flip with GK Trucks(only cause i snap all over kingpins) with pig Risers. Lucky Abec7's too with 52mm Flip wheels.

my bikes a Hoffman Rythym IL1 murdered out
                                Originally posted by Jesus Christ
                                he mustve enjoyed that bj.

i know for a fact you chubby bitches could suck the air bubbles out of a brake line

Comment

Working...
                                X