No announcement yet.

Any Skaters(boarders) Here!?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I used to mess around on a skateboard when i was like 11 or 12, never got that into it. After an 8 year hiatus, I am now riding a longboard on a regular basis. Its a ton of fun.

Comment

Hell yeah, I've been skating for 8 or 9 years now too. I do 95% flatlanding though.. primo tricks, truck stands, caspers, etc. I'll have to get a video up, I made my gf pretty wet the other night when I revealed my skillz to her. Talk about a confidence booster lol.

edit: got my skateboard from kerry getz a few years ago.. did a lot of photoshop work for him and he sent me a bunch of shirts and boards.

Last edited by hi its me alec; 04-18-2010, 10:42 PM.
      4 Cars, 0 Cupholders

Comment

I still skate a little when im not at work

Comment

damn Alec i didnt know you skated lol
          thats tight!
          lets see some pics guys!!
          -Matt

Comment

was gunna start a new thread but found this. need some insperation to start up again. ive seen some skaters on here

ClubSandwichMember

Comment

Been skating for about 8 years. It's win.

Relax..I'm not actually that white.

Not skated at all this year, our park is still all iced over
              And yes, i did land the grab...somehow.

Comment

stopped skating like two years ago because my college blows for skating, but got into longboarding (sliding) because the whole school is on a huge hill. wayyyyy easier then real skating but still a good time
                tumblr
                myata

Comment

i skated for a little while. now i just snowboard

Comment

I stopped skating a few years ago, since there were no parks or any place really where there were possible to skate.. Norway sucks when it comes to skating.. We have snow though, lots!

Comment

Having a slammed car got me back into skating. From all those times I have had to park somewhere far from my destination because the only way to get there is to get up a ridiculously steep plaza or speed bump is to park before it and hop on my board to skate there. Now I am an addicted skater once again. Oh, and snowboarding is my favorite sport. It seems like biking/skating/stanced rides all go hand in hand.
                      Originally posted by mrfobbyaccent
                      i'm sorreh AWWPEHH
                      | 95 e36 M3-sold POS | 98 e36 M3-track rat RIP ;( | 90 NA Eunos-lookatme car |

Comment

i long board but i havent done it since september. busted a bearing on my way to school :/ got into roadbikes now for winter

Comment

I've been skating for as long as I can remember. Never tried much beyond flatlanding though, I get so much pleasure from landing the technical tricks that nobody else cares to try.

Here's a video I found on my myspace (lol) - I was probably 16 or 17 when this vid was taken and it's the only one I've ever had of myself. I can do most primo combination tricks, truckstands, casper flips, etc.. it's literally all I do, I can barely land a kickflip otherwise

Discover, share and connect with culture, creativity, sound, images and people.

lol, mebbe works now? fucking myspace. don't have the vid anywhere else
                          Last edited by hi its me alec; 01-23-2011, 10:42 PM.
                          4 Cars, 0 Cupholders

Comment

cant watch the vid Alec it unless were friends on myspace lol
                            anyways gald this thread is alive again

heres the most recent shot of a kickflip backtail.

i need to skate more, drove all te way to the park today and realized i left my board at home lol
                            -Matt

Comment

19 still skatin in Philly. go to school and keep spraining my ankles the past 2 years after taking a break from it since10th grade. still somewhat in my prime if i can stay healthy and find time as there are too many places to skate here

us at one of out every day type flat ground spots on campus. me being 2nd from the right with a hat backwards.
                              95 Acura Integra
                              Volk Racing

Comment

trying to get back into it actually, but stopped for like 3 years. Damn Dubmd, that's a sick pic
                                Instagram: danimal._
                                Mercedes Build Thread
                                Falcon Build Thread

Comment

Working...
                                X