Bagged e28 OZ Mito

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Bagged e28 OZ Mito

Bored at work and wanted to throw some content up on here and briefly share my project 1988 535is that I picked up in March of 2021. if you want to see a more in depth build thread you can find it here: https://www.mye28.com/viewtopic.php?f=7&t=156176
    and if you want to follow my instagram its @aaron_wey

bought it off craigslist based of about 60 pictures and its about as clean as can be underneath, very pleased with what I paid for it. this is how it arrived off the delivery truck
    IMG_4979 by Aaron Wey, on Flickr

quick wash to see what we're working with. black sport interior in fair share. seats could go for a recover and cracked dash. I enjoyed it for the summer and completely some maintenance and a few upgrades.
    IMG_4984 by Aaron Wey, on Flickr
    IMG_4987 by Aaron Wey, on Flickr

over last winter I completed body work, wrap, picked up and built some wheels, as well as partnered with CAtuned to get the car on air and promote their new air suspension systems they have developed for a lot of older E chassis bmws. simplest kit you can buy state side to get your old school bmw on air. this particular kit is bolt in rears and weld in fronts which they all are, but these have built in camber plates which are difficult when you go with lets say an air lift DIY kit. which i had on my e28 almost 10 years ago and CAtuned is far superior. check it out: https://catuned.com/shop#!/CAtuned-A...egory=43167481

on to some pictures, biggest problem was the cracked air dam which i would have just replaced if it wasnt so hard and expensive to find. you can kind of see it here.
    Untitled by Aaron Wey, on Flickr

small dents just about everywhere.

and here it is wrapped and done sitting in the same spot as the first picture. insane transformation.

thanks for checking it out!
    aaron by Jeremy King, on Flickr

This looks soooo good. I need an E28 in my life.
    Instagram @jgusty
    sigpic

Comment

snag one while sometimes they're still reasonable! haha. this is my third in 10 years and I have another with a 302ci engine
      aaron by Jeremy King, on Flickr

Comment

Looks awesome! Great transformation!

@projects_always

Comment

Working...
        X