BBS E87 5x130 - 17x8.0/17x9.0 - new

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• BBS E87 5x130 - 17x8.0/17x9.0 - new

I just built a set of bbs e87 in 17x9/11 for my 930 and during all the test fitting and adjustments in order to perfect the sizes I wound up building 2 full sets of wheels. I found it easier to get new faces with different pn#s from bbs motorsport while i could rather than piece things together. so the second set of wheels i ended up with were sized to 911 sizes and are now up for sale. theyre sized for aggressive fitment on 911sc or 3.2, but will also fit many others as well.

BBS e87 5x130/71.5 Porsche
    17x8.0 and 17x9.0
    5x130 bolt pattern original untouched
    brand new faces pn#s 0287122 and 0287100 gold
    Built to fit 911sc or 3.2. Flush fit under the fenders
    -new m6 stainless assembly hardware from bbsm
    -new threaded inserts from bbsm
    -new sealing rings from bbsm
    -Lips have been mirror polished 2.5”/4.0”
    -barrels are powder coated matte black 5.5”/5.0”
    -metal valve stems from bbsm

Wheels are assembled and torqued to the specified 155in/lb bbs recommends.

I buy the parts separately from bbsm instead of an assembled set so that the halves can be finished to a higher quality. inners powder coated black so they are easy to keep clean and don't brake dust wipes right off, and outers mirror polished because lets face it, they don't come anywhere close to that from the factory.

I am looking to get rid of these quickly, and am listing these at a ridiculous pricepoint to facilitate this quick sale. building these from bbs would be 5,300 + the additional finishing

sold

the other thing to note - all of these part numbers are out of stock and wont be back until mid 2022. so youre getting something no one else can get currently without a 7 month wait, and at a price that no one can touch
    Last edited by 1badg35; 11-26-2021, 04:44 PM.
    sigpic
    1990 Nissan fairlady Z32 - long term build
    1982 euro porsche 930 turbo

"A less- assuming enthusiast probably wouldnt even think that this Z ran because of how naked the engine compartment was. The motor looks as if it just floats there, with nothing else in sight." Super Street 9/2012

http://www.stanceworks.com/forums/sh...ad.php?t=19185

these sold elsewhere this afternoon. thanks
    sigpic
    1990 Nissan fairlady Z32 - long term build
    1982 euro porsche 930 turbo

"A less- assuming enthusiast probably wouldnt even think that this Z ran because of how naked the engine compartment was. The motor looks as if it just floats there, with nothing else in sight." Super Street 9/2012

http://www.stanceworks.com/forums/sh...ad.php?t=19185

Comment

Working...
    X