Audi S1

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Audi S1

I've been without a car for a while, but I can't do without it. So I started to look at the ones for sale. The B9 A4 was considered first, but my brother suggested that why not buy a S1? There were only four cars for sale, and I found a suitable one for me.

The car has been driven 96000km. Misano red. Features include quattro exterior and interior packages, navigator and Bose sound system to mention the main. Car is also re-programmed and has about 320hp, has stronger clutch and short shifter.

I've already made some changes. I removed the quattro stickers from the back doors, painted the front grill and rear diffuser black, removed the S1 badge from the tailgate, and tinted the front windows. Ordered black Audi rings to tailgate, finless licence plates and h&r lowering springs. I don't know yet which wheels I get, but somehow I would see the Rota Grid's here in gold, 8,5+9,5x18 or 9,5x18 all around. Let's see...

Last edited by -TMK-; 06-30-2021, 02:30 PM.

Blackened Audi rings... Still waiting finnless licence plates...

Comment

Couple pics with finless licence plates...

Also ordered lowering springs and white 8x18 Oz Rally Racing wheels.
      Last edited by -TMK-; 07-13-2021, 10:59 AM.

Comment

Hello there. I have both Rota Grids, in 9,5x18 which I have for sale, in Gunmetal, and also, the D154 Rotas, which i think are the best Compotive Rally group B style wheel. OZ, in my opinion, didnt execute the design well this time and looks kinda goofy.

Here are some pics for reference. Although not an S1, I am sure these will be helpful given it is also the same colour combination.

Cheers

Untitled by mgpdoc, on Flickr

June 2019 by mgpdoc, on Flickr

Audi RS4PRA | VW Golf MKV GT-Y | Audi A1 SportBack

Comment

Hello. Thanks for pics and help.

We had a little test fit with 9,5x18 et38 Ispiri wheels. It fits to front end but If i remembered right (read from your build thread) that it needed 5mm spacer to clear the suspension strut.

Those Grids look really good. Maybe next summer... I somehow started to like Oz Rally Racing wheels and luckily found some pics under S1.

Quattro A1 look...

Comment

Working...
          X