Static 190E

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Static 190E

Gonna finally start my Build thread since I’ve got a new 190E that is actually clean and running well, it’s a 1992 Mercedes Benz 190E 2.3L, the body’s in really good condition a minor problems with the steering but that’s it only has 120000 kms.

But I guess I’ll start with some pictures of it how it is now car still needs Euro Headlights though

Also I ordered some JNC 004 Wheels, Rear Camber Arms, Struts and springs to lower it just gotta wait for it all to come in and decide what tire size I plan on to run on the wheels that at 17x8.5, currently looking at some 205/40/R17 tires most likely gonna get them, plan on lowering the car quite a bit and getting the Cosworth Bodykit with a Evo I front Bumper

Wheels I ordered:

Stretch I’m planning for not much but should look nice:

And here is why I want the Cosworth Body Kit and Evo I Front Bumper, this is @rasim_jr car on Instagram honestly a really clean car:

Last edited by Static190E; 06-26-2021, 08:30 PM.

Welcome! always glad to have another W201 in here

Comment

Just installed my camber arms today, wheels should be here tomorrow but still need to order lug bolts and get some tires then wait for the hub-centric rings to come in, also need to take the car to the shop this week if I can get it booked in to fix the steering started pulling to the side a little bit every so often then I’ll be installing the suspension stuff and dial in the fitment.

New camber arms in forgot to take a picture of the old ones but they weren’t too bad

Tried to get a picture from the front but the wheels don’t really poke out but should look better with the new wheels

Then here’s a picture with the wheels off and a close up so you can see the camber a bit better with the straight edge of the photo

Comment

Working...
      X