Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

More!!

Comment

Here is actual pic of the front mount intercooler being test mounted.. I love how sneaky it is you can barely see it

Here is what it looks like in the bay.. i still need a filter pod/box for the MAF:

This project took about a good 6 months to get it to this point and I still don't have an exhaust made, finally got to wash it today

Comment

First test drive:

Comment

Lil update in the wheel department..

Picked up these locally within 2 hours of them being posted, I always wanted some BRS poison.. as the work equip 05 are damm near too expensie to buy in decent sizes, I go these for a steal a,most to good to be true price... I still needt o have the hub bore widened to 66.6 and have the 17x8 widened to 17x9.5 all in due time. I was able to test fit one wheel yesterday

Comment

Test fitting some cheapo side skirts since I dot have AMG moneys. Did require a little cutting here and there but overall works, just need to spray them to match or try to match the side cladding. Also test fitted the rear wheels, fit perfect but rubs a bit on heavy compression, will try to get 10mm spacer instead of running 15mm hopefully that corrects, cus the height is perfect:

Just test fitting holding it up with pipes at the bottom:

Actual bolting it on.. well screwing them on

The quality is no where near OEM but for the money its ok, rear section is a bit rougher
            Hopefully it will be ready enough to take to nice lil Morning meet for some coffee

Comment

Working...
            X