Daily SQ5

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Daily SQ5

It's been a long time since I last visited this forum but the modifying hasn't stopped.
    Here is a look at my daily SQ5:

July of 2019, I sold my Abarth 500 which was my fun commuter for something much larger.
    Being that I have been a VAG owner for quite sometime with 2 other S4s in the household and a 337 GTi, I opted for a SQ5 for a family car.

Shortly after pickup:

First thing's first, dropping her on KW HAS as the OEM wheel gap was extremely stupid. On top of that, I added a 034 Motorsport RSB to help reduce the roll on this pig.
    I also ended up installing a Roc-Euro intake that I had left over from my B8.5 S4 being that I went with APR's CF open element on that car.

Next came the carbon mirror caps and somewhere between, I ended up getting reflashed with 034 Motorsports Stage 1 tune.

It sat like that for a few months until I mounted new wheels. Niche DFS M222 22x10.5s.

Next came the Quattro grill. I feel they are way more aggressive in comparison to the stock and provided slightly better flow once I got my H/X.

The KW HAS didn't go low enough for me despite riding extremely well and enjoying my time with them. I got a good deal in KW V1s from a buddy of mine so I swapped them over.
    Prior to this, I also had a custom exhaust done. This setup may change as I do intend to find a solution and create a valved setup.

At this point, I wanted more power and ended up opting for a JHM H/X for cooling and paired that with 034 Motorsport 57mm S/C Pulley + 190mm Crack Pulley and a ZF tune.
    It ended up dynoing at 375awhp and 375ft/lb on a 91 stage 2 tune and still catted. I'm considering switching to E40 (91+E85 blend) and going for a larger TB with a ported supercharger.

Just about a year in and quite a bit has been done. More is to come on the daily driver though.

Paint correction and ceramic coating done on 7/11/20.

Latest Photos:

I think I will be swapping wheels pretty soon. 2 different sets of course. 20x10.5 TE37s Ultras and a set of 22x10.5 HRE FF11s.
    Hella4 | MTechnica Wheels - Wheel Designer | Memoryfab

Sweet looking SQ! Love the wheels, they suit the car quite well, excited to see how the new sets look though!

"Emmaline" B8.5 Audi A4 2.0TFSI Quattro 6MT Build Thread
    "Ophelia" MK7.5 Volkswagen GTI SE Performance 6MT Build Thread

MKIV Volkswagen Golf GLS 2.0 5MT Coming Soon to a Forum Near You

RIP "Effy" E60 BMW 530xi 6MT [N52] Build Thread
    SOLD"Adéline"B5 Audi A4 1.8T Quattro 5MT Build Thread

Comment

Looking fire man ��

Comment

Great looking. Love the wheels

Comment

Looks awesome man. Talk about a sweet daily.

Comment

looks awsome. cant wait to see it with new wheels

Comment

As a B8.5 S4 owner, and an admirer of the SQ5, I like what you've done with her.

Comment

Looks great, and sounds mean.

Excited to see where this goes.

Comment

This is a super clean daily man, nice work!
                  IG: @sebastienaudeon
                  1974 Porsche 911S

Originally posted by TRaNz
                  *pats Sebs head*
                  there there.
                  keep calm, go mash your face on a car window.

Comment

Working...
                  X