Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• BBS RS 005 BMW 5x120 refinished prima donna style 16x8.5, 9.5

SOLD.
    Set of refreshed BBS RS005 wheels. Plan was/is to part this set and rebuild the faces with double step lips to 17” e36 fitment. Figured I would offer these up as they are before I take them apart. Current specs are 16x8.5 front, offset -6, 16x9.5 rear, offset +6. 3” lips on each wheels, 5” barrels front, 6” barrels rear. Centers powder coated gloss white as well as the barrels. Lips are polished, hardware is gold plated, 1/4 height hex caps with red/gold bbs logo caps. Minor nicks and blemishes on the set, one bolt near the valve stem is not factory, and two of the barrels have had weld repairs(one front and one rear.) Wheels are straight and air tight. Open to selling the set as is, or selling off pieces. No single lips or barrels. Pairs only. Hardware, hexes, caps available. If parting, I keep the faces and waffles. $2000 for the set shipped to the continental U.S. Fspin720@hotmail.com. I have a ton of pictures available to interested buyers.
    Last edited by Fspin720; 05-17-2021, 01:56 PM.

These have been disassembled. Parting out.

Comment

Fuck, if only I had an e36, these would have been my go too. Sad to hear you're parting them but also it is what it is these days!

People just aren't buying wheels like they used to...
      IG: @sebastienaudeon
      1974 Porsche 911S

Originally posted by TRaNz
      *pats Sebs head*
      there there.
      keep calm, go mash your face on a car window.

Comment

Still have these? how much for everything but the lips?

Comment

Working...
        X