FS: Authentic HRE C90 Competition custom finish with new tires - for E30 M3

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• FS: Authentic HRE C90 Competition custom finish with new tires - for E30 M3

For sale is a set of custom made, authentic HRE C90 Competition Series wheels, w/ lightening cuts/pockets, brushed candy bronze face and brushed smoked tinted clear lip (+$100 each lip and +$300 each face for brushed from HRE), with full authentic HRE titanium hardware ($1000 option). No curbs, scratches, dents etc. These wheels cost close to $8000 to have made. I have the original centercaps but one got damaged while off the wheel, so I purchased the red HRE knock-off caps. Both sets will be included. The wheels are currently wearing new Continental Extreme Contact tires that have less then 20 miles on them (early 2017 production). 225/40's on the fronts with 255/35's on the rears. These wheels were spec'd for an E30 M3 but I, as well as the previous owner also used them on E36 M3's. I was holding out for an E30 M3 at some point, but I've sadly gotten out of the BMW collecting hobby, so I've decided to sell the wheels. Please note that I am NOT willing to ship these wheel and tire assemblies. If you're not in the Tucson, or Phoenix AZ area, please use a shipping service like U-Ship to have them picked up. I have sold and shipped other wheels like this with great results.

Bolt pattern: 5x120
    Front: 18x8 ET 21
    Rear: 18x9 ET 28

Price: $3000

Please let me know if you have any questions- thanks for looking.

Last edited by Chamberlin; 11-22-2020, 10:29 AM.

Just for fun, installed two of them for a photo-op on a Marrakesh Brown 135i (they don't fit the E82, but look pretty cool):

Comment

Beautiful set of wheels, good luck with sale!
      IG: @sebastienaudeon
      1974 Porsche 911S

Originally posted by TRaNz
      *pats Sebs head*
      there there.
      keep calm, go mash your face on a car window.

Comment

Originally posted by SebastienPeek View Post
        Beautiful set of wheels, good luck with sale!
        Thank you Sebastien, much appreciated -

Comment

Willing to drive these up to 100 miles from zip code 85737. Bump'n it up!

Comment

Still looking for a buyer- bump it up!

Comment

Working...
            X